Pic 43: Sonic oc! Harō

This is my oc harō and he is 29 years old, 2 years older than sonic who is 27 (yes i checked and sonic is 27 years old), he is sonic's cousin but acts like an older brother sometimes to our blue speedster,his birthday is June 21st 1989. His name in japanese means "Waves" due to people thinking of the ocean waves when they see his quill colours.

He is a determined kind of guy who can be a dork at times, which everyone enjoys. Apart from being as reckless as sonic he has a good heart and will do anything to help his friends, keeping in mind everyone deserves a second chance. He can get stubborn at times but that doesn't stop his fun side shining through.

His speed matches sonic's so they go on daily runs together, having a race or two along the way. He also uses water manipulation including chaos control and chaos blasts, though he is still learning how to control them .

He lived with sonic over the years since he never knew his parents, but always looked out for sonic trying to keep him out of trouble, though it doesn't work half the time. through the years he became friends with everyone sonic met, well minus amy who he thinks is annoying. In the events of sonic forces he helped the resistance by training some of the rookies fighting techniques. Though after it he became good friends with the rookie, gadget the wolf ,though right now he's trying to track down infinite and see where his whereabouts are. 

Harō enjoys races with sonic and shadow where they get competitive over, videogames which he loves digimon, bakugan ,ect. He reads manga such as black butler or sword art online in his free time though he enjoys a chilidog while reading them.

he dispises bullies and people who are rude with no good reason, he hates the mention of amy or eggman which just gets him angry and leave the room to blow off  some steam. He hates curry which he almost threw up one time trying to eat it.

He's scared that one day he will injure his friends and cousin while losing control of his powers which leads to nightmares every night, though he doesn't have a crush or love interest yet, he gets the job done.

hope you enjoyed his info, byee!