Pic 62: Starfell Sans redraw!

Title says it all! I hope you like starfell sans's new look!

Starfell sans is my first fan made oc for undertale,at first, i was having trouble deciding what the AU should be named since everyone has come up with amazing Au's for undertale, i decided on the name starfell from the idea of shooting stars and galaxies(space ect XD). When i first drew him he looked adorable but now, this new design he looks slightly older.

BIO: His name is Starfell sans and he's 16 years old with a sense of adventure and a funny but kind sense of nature, he absolutely loves astrology and anything to do with space and stars. He is also very artistic and enjoys his newfound talent, so he isn't afraid to try New things. His brother papyrus is working as an astrologist ,being the older brother and all,teaching starfell sans everything he knew about space and constellations.

He hates anything that involves destroying AUs ,cause to him, everyone deserves a second chance (if they think so 😅). Of course he hates swearing but won't hesitate to do it if he gets angry and giving someone a bad time.

While exploring an uncharted section of space he fell through a milky way which led to another dimension, which he met ink sans. He tried drawing for the first time and instantly took a liking to it. When ink asked him if he would like to see otherworlds and AUs he instantly said yes, then on, they explored other AUs and had a blast.

Hope you enjoy him! bye!