Facts about Disney Films

Pumbaa is the only character to fart in a Disney Movie (The Lion King).

Nemo from Finding Nemo appeared in Monsters Inc. as one of Boo's toys.

Barbie in Toy Story is voiced by Jodi Benson, best known for her role as Ariel in The Little Mermaid.

The late actress/model Marilyn Monroe appears in the sea of souls in Hercules.

The name of the sorcerer in Fantasia is Yensid. Now spell it backwards. Does it ring a bell?

Treasure Planet took over 10 years to make, and it was one of Disney's biggest financial losses.

"Can You Feel the Love Tonight" (The Lion King) was originally supposed to be sung by Timon and Pumbaa.

Johnny Depp wanted Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean) to have no nose and to be afraid of pepper and the common cold.

The entire Pixar staff had to take a fish biology class before making Finding Nemo.

The Lion King was originally named "King of the Jungle".

All of the characters in Toy Story blink one eye at a time.

"Do you want to build a snowman?" was almost cut from the film (Frozen).

"101 Dalmations", "Lady and the Tramp", "Peter Pan", and "Mulan are among some of the only animated Disney Films to have both parents present that don't die during the course of the movie.

The words sung at the beginning of the Lion King are Zulu for "Here comes a lion, Father" and "Oh, yes, it's a lion".

A hyena biologist sued Disney for portraying Hyenas as the Villain in The Lion King.

Jackie Chan voiced the beast in the Chinese version of Beauty and the Beast.

The names of the characters in Frozen were named after the author of The Snow Queen, (the story that Frozen was based off of) Hans Christian Anderson: Hans, Kristoff, Anna, Sven. Say those four names together quickly.

Frozen is the first Disney animated film directed by a woman- Jennifer Lee.

Finding Nemo harmed clownfish populations after people saw the movie and wanted pet clownfish.

Lots-o-Huggin'-Bear was supposed to make his first appearance in Toy Story, but they didn't have the animation to make his fur, so he didn't make his first appearance until Toy Story 3.

Andy didn't have a dad in Toy Story because humans were expensive and hard to animate.

It's claimed that Woody's real name is Woody Pride.

While working on Toy Story 2, someone ran a program that deleted all of the animators data. Luckily, a pregnant animator had a copy of the work on her home computer so that she could work while caring for her baby.

The Edinburgh Trader from Pirates of the Caribbean sank during Hurricane Sandy.

Pirates of the Carribbean: At World's End is the most expensive Film ever made.

Tangled is the second most expensive movie ever made.

Sully, from Monsters Inc. was originally designed with tentacles instead of legs, but it was deemed too distracting. The second version had legs, but no arms.