Disney Princess Movie Facts

Rapunzel was the first Disney Princess with supernatural Powers (Tangled).

If Elsa didn't have Powers, she would be a brunette like her mother (Frozen).

Cinderella's shoe size is a 4 1/2 in womans.

Merida is the only Disney Princess to have male siblings (Brave).

Snow White is 14.

Jasmine is the only Disney Princess to kiss a villain (Aladdin).

Rapunzel has the biggest eyes of all of the Disney Princesses (Tangled).

"Do you want to build a snowman?" was almost cut from the film (Frozen).

King Triton has 7 daughters for the 7 seas (The Little Mermaid).

"Part of your World" was almost cut from The Little Mermaid.

Rapunzel has the largest eyes of all the Disney Princesses (Tangled).

Ariel is the only mermaid to not wear a hair accessory (The Little Mermaid).

If Merida straightened her hair it would be 4 feet long (Brave).

Elsa was originally the villain (Frozen).

Pocahontas is the only Disney a Princess with a visible tattoo.

Rapunzel is constantly barefoot (Tangled).

Elsa's ice castle changes colors to match her mood (Frozen).

Pocahontas is the only Disney Princess movie without a happy ending.

Rapunzel and Eugene/Flynn (Tangled) appear in Frozen.

Ariel is the only Disney Princess to have a child (The Little Mermaid).

You can see Ariel (The Little Mermaid) in the mermaid lagoon during Peter Pan's flight.

After the Disney film "The Princess and the Frog" over 50 children were hospitalized with salmonella for kissing frogs.

The line "Wait- what?" Used by Anna in Disney's Frozen (most famously when she meets Hans) was added by Kristen Bell herself.

Beast from Beauty and the Beast is a chimera with the head of a buffalo, eyebrows of a gorilla, body of a bear, jaws and mane of a lion, tusks of a boar, and tail and legs of a wolf.

The 2 minute storm sequence in The Little Mermaid took the 10 animators over a year to finish.

Prince Eric from Disney's The Little Mermaid was the only Disney Prince who didn't sing during his film.

The star that Ray calls Evangeline is actually Venus (Princess and the Frog).

Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee wanted Olaf to have a childlike innocence, like how you first make a snowman, where the body is a little disproportionate (Frozen).

Part of the research for the film Frozen included sending a team to Norway. on their trip, they discovered that the Kjerag rock formation was an excellent setting for the kingdom of Arrendelle.

Flynn Rider from Tangled was originally supposed to be named Bastian.

The story of Mulan had been told for almost 2,000 years before Disney turned it into a movie.

Whenever Aladdin lies, the feather on his hat falls forward.