Liked by belltwins, wherearetheavocados and 19,359 others
itsjosiebitch fun night with my favorite twin (sorry isaac)
View all 203 comments
belltwins I'm upset -isaac
ilyjosie bff goals
belltwins Love u shorty -eli
wherearetheavocados liked belltwins comment "I'm upset -isaac"!

I felt a smile grow on my face when I saw Billie had liked my post, chuckling when I noticed she had liked Isaac's comment on my post.

Last night was so fun, I can't get over it. I hope we all hang out more often, I hope I get to see Billie again.

I set my phone down as I began to change into something comfortable for the day.

As Mila and I were sitting down for dinner I heard my text tone go off. I grabbed my phone and saw I had a text from an unknown number. I slid the message open out of curiosity.

Unknown: yo its bil

I looked at it with my eyebrows pressed together. Billie?

"What?" Camila questioned, a mouth full of pasta.

"I think Billie just texted me."

"Did you guys swap numbers last night?"

"No, that's why I'm confused." I said as I began to type my response.

Josie: hey! how'd you get my
number?

She responded almost immediately.

Billie: eli gave it to me
Billie: i hope thats ok

Josie: no its not.
Josie: if i wanted you to have it i
wouldve given it to you myself...

Billie: oh sorry then i guess

I chuckled to myself because she actually thought I was serious.

Josie: BILLIE
Josie: im literally fucking with you
Josie: of course thats okay hahaha

Billie: ur such a dick😂
Billie: whats up?

"Earth to Josie?" I heard Mila say from across the table.

I looked up at her clueless to the fact that I completely zoned out because I was too focussed on my conversation with Billie.

"Sorry." I chuckled.

"Mhmm." She rolled her eyes at me.

"She got my number from Elijah." I explained to her.

"So she's going out of her way to get your number from people now." She raised a brow.

"Don't make this into something it's not." I shook my head, finally taking a bite of my food.

"Oh I'm not. I'm just saying it how it is Jos." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes and continued to shovel my pasta into my mouth.

After I cleaned off my plate in the sink once we finished eating, I picked up my phone to finally respond to Billie.

Josie: nothing really just chillin at
home for the day.. you?

Billie: same
Billie: just bored

I didn't know what to respond to Billie, so I didn't. I wasn't sure if she wanted me to ask her to hang out or not. I just don't want to come off too strong or anything since I just saw her this morning. If she wanted to hang out she'd just ask me, right?

As I changed into my pj's for the night I saw my phone light up displaying Eli's name across it.

"Hey." I said as I picked the phone up as it was about to go to voicemail.

"What're you up to?" He asked.

"Nothing, why?"

"Come over! Billie just got here and we all wanna chill." He said excitedly.

I felt a weird feeling ib my stomach when I heard him say Billie was there.

"I literally just got into my pj's Eli." I groaned.

"Come over in them. We're just hanging at our place for the night." He tried to convince me.

I sighed into the phone, debating if I wanted to go or just continue relaxing at my place for the night. I really enjoy my alone time.

"C'mon Josie!" He begged.

"Give me the phone." I heard a voice say in the background.

"Get your ass over here." The person said through the phone.

I smiled as I knew it was Billie.

"Fine." I sighed, although I was actually excited.

"Yes!" She cheered on the other side of the phone.

Then she hung up on me. I sat on my bed and shook my head with a grin plastered on my face.