The show starts in an hour but I needed to find Jen before it begins so I rushed myself to the backstage tent, hoping to finally tear away all the parts of my body that misses her. But as I opened the drapes. I witnessed a woman, instead. A different woman. She was like an embodiment of an hour glass, with an overflowing chestnut hair branching out from her shoulders. A sweet scent of bloomed orchids ventilated the whole room, "Roseanne?" Her name clapped through my head as I recognized the fragrance. With my call, she turned her body in full degree and I was able to grasp who she was. And I wasn't wrong. Her luminescent eyes struck me right away, like a garden in spring, her smile flowed as if it gives life to this dark orbited room. And yet it does, everything was a shade lighter. "Hey, Lisa. What brings you here?" She wondered. I thought she was relaxed yet as a minute went by I noticed her absurd agitation, perhaps she's trying to fabricate her way through this conversation. But why? When did I make her uncomfortable? Ever since I've known Chanyeol, I have known her also. We've learned to be friends, well associates at least. "I'm here to fi— " I paused as both of my iris patched something peculiar, "Wait— " My foot took one step closer as my neck clinched down, I felt her flinch, "— — — You've got lipstick on your face." I said as I pointed a finger to her upper lip. I knew that lip color, it's portrait peach. It's popular nowadays, every magazine features it. Took her half a second to catch up before she startled to find a tissue and fix herself up. "Oh, how embarrassing." Her tone eluded me, "It's fine. It didn't made you any less stunning." I complimented her hoping to give refinement to this awkward of a scene, and I want to believe I've succeeded, as a slight amused smile appeared in between her lips. Click. The flickering of her eyes came along with the shuttering of my camera. "I love candids, gives you the most raw forms of emotion." I implied. I looked at her with a smile, "I'll get this articled."

"Oh, I don't think a portrait of a woman can get your articles selling." Her doubt was agonizing. I chuckled, "I don't think they'll deny themselves the pleasure of beauty. That is something you have, and that's already a good market deal, I tell you." She huffed like all I said was to make her laugh, "You've gotten clever, Manoban." Roseanne stayed unimpressed. "This is not cleverness. This is the truth." I battled out. She was still amused as she took a few steps forward to reach my shoulder. "Well, thank you for trying to make me feel beautiful. I need the boost." Her smile emanated again as I felt her thankfulness with a gentle tap by the shoulders.

"I've heard you're performing?" I entered another topic, "Oh, yes — well— Jen talked me into it." I heard my heart clamored which was absurd. I shouldn't be gnashing as if it was worthy of jealousy. Yet I demand courtesy regardless of all the insecurities I have of her and the role she plays on Jen's future and now. Regardless of it consuming me. Regardless of it hurting me. Roseanne doesn't deserve it. "Good luck anyways. Prove to people that you deserve to be heard." I plastered a smile. Roseanne was about to respond when a movement began to appear beneath the drapes, our gazes redirected, "Oh Lalisa, you came!" A shot of his enthusiasm awaken the atmosphere, it was Chanyeol. The love of her life, as what I've been told. and I think I saw Roseanne breathe. He gave her relief.

"Hey! I was meant to find Jen but I stumbled upon your fiancé instead." I gestured a safe distance as Chanyeol planted a soft kiss on Roseanne's forehead, like a greeting. He wrapped her arms around the lady as she slightly leaned on to his broad chest. "Well, Jen's at the back if you wish to find her." He quickly gave a heads up.

"Thanks. I'll go ahead and find that girl." I said, "But first, smile for me." I reached for my camera and Click. I took away a snap of them both before disappearing over the drapes. I headed outside. And at the back of the tent there stood mine. Click. The love of my life. Jen's head swiveled at my direction as she heard the shutter, our eyes met. I found home. "I've been searching for you."