Chapter One

Chapter One

"Jenna shut up." I snapped but no she couldn't and wouldn't. That girl was too talkative for her own good. Right now she was going on about her new purse that she bought and to tell you the truth I didn't care. I stopped caring about ten minutes ago.

"Jenna please keep quiet and lets get ready ok " I pleaded this time around and she finally shut up. Thank heavens! At least she had the decency to look embarrassed.

We were in my room right now getting ready to go for the party-concerty thing that was taking place tonight. Since it was concerty, I decided to just wear my black skinny jeans, a bright blue tee shirt and my black boots. I tied my hair in a pony tail and did minimal makeup consisting of mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss. Jenna dressed same just that her shirt was purple and her strawberry blonde locks were down. We grabbed our purses and said goodbye to my mom before leaving.

* * * *

* * *

We got to the park which was where the concert was taking place. Michael was meeting us here. We stepped out of the car and Jenna started chattering about how there was going to be a new band with a very hot lead singer blah blah blah. I just tuned her out. Not that I was mean or anything but I was just not in the mood for some reason. We entered the concert area and tried to look for Michael. Found him a few minutes later talking to some guys from school. He moved towards us when he noticed us while he tried to flip his hair and look sexy. Well it didn't work. We just rolled our eyes at him.

"Yo ladies. Missed me?" he smirked.

"Erm no." Jenna replied.

"I knew you did." he said as he wrapped his arm around both our shoulders and led us away, his emerald green eyes twinkling.

Throughout the night, the three of us just fooled around. We really weren't listening to bands that were performing. In one situation where Michael and I were engaged in an eyebrow raising competition (which I so lost) with Jenna urging us on, I caught a glimpse of someone vaguely familiar so I looked more closely and guess who it was. Right. Motorbike guy.

"Aisling what are you staring at?" Jenna asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

I shrugged "Nothing". She narrowed her eyes at me.

"I don't believe you." Come on!

"Jenna I wasn't looking at anything." I defended. Ok I feel bad I'm lying but knowing Jenna, I think I'd rather lie and be at peace. She was still giving me her look though and I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Please lets welcome on stage Dear Grace!" A voice shouted in the microphone. Jenna immediately dropped her look and started jumping up and down. Michael and I looked at her wierdly.

"Oh it's them, it's them!" she yelled.

"Them who?" I questioned.

"The new band with the hot lead singer!" She screamed. Oh ok. Michael just rolled his eyes and her held on to Jenna to keep her calm. It's just a band geez!

We focused our attention on the group of boys on the stage as they took their places on the stage. You won't believe who was with them on that stage. And o bet my mittens he was the lead singer. Yea it was motorbike guy again. They started playing the instruments and motorbike guy started singing. Ok so he sounded good. Like really good. They finished one song and started another with me still in a daze. Jenna was right though. He was hot. This time I saw his hair. Jet-black and somewhat curly.

They ended the performance earning screams and cheers from the crowd. Especially Jenna. Lets just say I'm gonna be deaf for a few days. As they made their way offstage, motorbike guys managed to meet mine. He looked a bit shocked then he smirked and then blew me a kiss. Ok what was that for?