"I don't care where we are. I love you, want you, need you," he mumbles before he takes my lips and I moan.

"No," I mutter, pushing him away. He rolls off me, his member strained against the front of his jeans and I breathe out slowly, his eyes watch me with something every close to hunger. I stand up and move further into the room, away from the bed and from temptation.

"You're mum and Lucas are downstairs," I breathe, telling myself that no matter what, we can't not make love while in their house.

"I'm aware of that, baby, but I don't care," he says as he stands up gracefully, without any jerky movements a human would make, even though his very large, very bulky member in his jeans must be killing him.

"Well you should. What if they heard us or came in and caught us," I mutter and he smiles as he stalks toward me. I back up quickly, even though I still feel slightly sick; I'm having a good day. My body aches only slightly and the nausea isn't as bad as normal.

"They won't. We aren't human, Annie. They don't react like human parents might. Once mated, they expect us to sleep in the same room, share the same bed, and make love together. It's when we don't that they start to wonder why," he grins. I realise too late that he's been distracting me, backing me up against the wall, his body blocking my escape. His eyes almost devour me as they skim up and down my body. I feel my nipples harden as my body grows hot, the wetness between my legs growing with each passing second. His nostrils flare and his eyes darken as he moves closer to me. 

"I can smell your arousal, Annie," his lips brush against my ear and I shiver, "You want me," he murmurs, pressing a hot kiss to my neck.

"Jason," I breathe, meaning to tell him no, to tell him we can't, because truth be told, it's more than just Jason's mum catching us. Making love to him makes the bond grow stronger between us. I'm dying and damn it to hell, but I don't want to hurt him anymore than I already have. Yet those thoughts leave my mind as soon as he presses his lips to mine. I growl gently as his hands frame my waist, his leg spreading mine apart a second before he presses his groin against my pelvis and rubs softly.

"God, Jason!" I cry softly, "I need you," I breathe unable to stop myself. Within seconds, my dress is bunched up around my waist, his jeans are on the floor and our lips fused together in hunger.

"We need to slow down. I'll hurt you," he says sharply, his voice raw and gruff with need. I let my hand slide between our bodies, and then I wrap my hand around his erection and rub once.

"Shit, baby," he moans, his eyes shifting as he catches my eye.

"I want you, Jason. No holding back, please. I don't want only enough of you, I want all of you," I whisper and before I can comprehend what's happening, his hand rips mine from his member and he's pressing me up against the wall. He thrusts into me and I cry out as pain and pleasure rushes through me. I arch against him, his lips sucking the skin against my neck and I feel my eyes shift.

"Mark me, Annie," he murmurs as he pulls out of me, only to thrust back in a second later.

"I-I can't... no blood bond," I breathe.

"It won't make a blood bond, I swear it," he groans and then there's nothing I can think of to say as he suddenly shifts position inside of me. He grips my waist tightly as he takes me and I kiss him hard. My hands gripping his shoulders as he finally brings me over. Without thinking, I pull away from the kiss and bite his neck, hard. He grunts in pain as my eyes shift to those of my wolf and his blood fills my mouth at the same second he comes inside of me. I grip him tightly as we come together, his own emotions of happiness and pleasure mixing with mine and making the experience so much more. Recalling how he'd sealed the wound after he'd bitten me, I trace my tongue across the gash and seal it.