Chapter 3

Genevieve's POV:

As I headed back to the house after my shift I turned into my cat form, a big dark blue and grey cat. I floated over to my bed where I changed back. As I laid down, Antione came over and said, "Hey, are you going out tonight?" I nodded and said, "I have to talk to someone about something." He nodded and said, "Well we are going out tonight so you won't have back up."  I sighed and said, "Well I don't plan on being taken by SHIELD tonight. Go have fun stop worrying about me." I stood up as he left and allowed my ears and tail to come out and turning my hair color, before heading into the closet and getting changed into my outfit, grabbing my mask on the way out. I teleported to the balcony on the Avengers tower and I walked into what looked like a living room next to a kitchen. I turned the lights on in the living room and started making food and tea. After 49 minutes and 57 1/2 seconds, the Avengers came in looking quite skeptical. I smiled my Cheshire grin and created an illusion of the Weasley house, moving the food quickly to the table. I smiled at Nat and Wanda when they sent me a look and winked before turning to the group of boys. "Where have you been? Nat, Wanda how wonderful to see you, dear. Beds empty. No note. Car gone. You could have died, you could have been seen. Course I don't blame you, Nat or Wanda, dear." As I finished, the girls started laughing and Bruce said, "Wait. Harry Potter, really?" I smiled wider and said, "Why yes, really. It's the best book series in the hoppity wide world, of course." I made the illusion go away but still had the food on the table. I turned to Tony and said, "I will join your Avengers on one condition." Tony looked skeptical and said, "What is it exactly?" I smiled wide and said, "I stay here as the Cheshire Cat, however, I will be living at my home and I have a job so I can't be here during the day. I will give you something that each of you can contact me with and will work all hours of the day. My identity will remain a secret and my real name will too. I keep work and private life apart." Tony looked thoughtful for a second and said, "I think we have a deal. I will tell Fury now." He got out his phone and sent a quick message before saying, "What is this device you will give us?" I waved my hand and a watch appeared in front of all of them. "If you press the time changer, it opens and it scans your finger, authenticating your identity and allowing it to call me. That way anyone else can't. It's quite easy really. I made it match your personality though it looks weird. It's my impression of you." I explained before finding a very unamused Tony glancing at me. "Is that why I have a money sign and a cocky looking face on mine?" He asked and I smiled, nodding my head. Nat turned to me and said, "Why does mine just have a black widow on it then?" I smiled and said, "Because. You can't get any better than Natasha Romanoff, the Russian assassin, and superhero." She smiled at the compliment and everyone got quiet. I smiled and said, "So does this make me an Avenger?" Tony nodded and said, "Yep it does. Fury has accepted your terms and will respect your wishes." I nodded and said, "Oh. By the way, do not try to hack the watches to track me. It's wonderlandian technology so if you try it will blow up in a thing of streamers and confetti." I looked at Tony as I spoke. "Well, I'm not going to try now. Thanks a lot," he grumbled. I smiled and said, "Well I've got work in the morning. Good day, kittens." I gave my Cheshire grin as I turned into my blue mist and teleported back to the Wonder-Mansion. As I arrived, someone called me and I opened up the pocket watch. I scanned my finger and a miny version of Tony pooped up in a holograph on it. I rolled my eyes and said, "Yes Tony what must you need now?" He smirked and said, "Tomorrow at 4 pm, you have training." I rolled my eyes and said, "Well I get off work at 3:30 but have work again at 6 so I can come between. Otherwise, I'm afraid you're going to miss my lovely company." He nodded and said, "Alright fine. 3:45-5:50 is your training time since you can teleport." I rolled my eyes but nodded and hung up. As I hung up, I changed back to my casual form and headed to the others' rooms. I left a cup of always warm tea on each of their bedside tables with a hangover cure made into it, knowing they would need it when they got back, and a plate of cucumber mint tea sandwiches. I was prepared to take all the shifts tomorrow at the bookstore and Hat shop. Not having to open the teashop tomorrow was going to be a good deal. I headed into my room, laying down and magic-ing on my pj's. I smiled as I felt myself drift off into a peaceful sleep.

Authors Note//

Ok, so I was planning on uploading a chapter every three days since I still have to do my other 2 books also. I was thinking maybe like this:

Monday & Friday-  We're All A Little Mad

Tuesday & Saturday-The Lost Twin

Wednesday & Thursday- Hope and Love

Sunday- Whichever I have inspiration for

How does that sound? I have got to go now. A MAD day to you all.

Finished: 10.25.18