Chapter Thirty-Seven - The Demon's Queen - End

Start from the beginning

"It's brilliant," Charles said with far too much enthusiasm. Everyone turned to stare at him.

Jasper jabbed him in the ribs. "Charles."

The vampire coughed. "I mean that is just horrible."

Her mind reeling she asked, "So who killed my mother?"

"We believe assassins working for Gabriel." Mia stated sadly. "He knew your mother would never submit to him. With Adora gone and no heir he assumed the elves would fall into chaos. What he didn't know was that she had just given birth to a healthy little girl."

"So you bound her name," Charles said.

Mia nodded. "Yes. It was the only way we could protect Victoria. Gabriel would not be able to recall why he had Adora killed, or even that he gave the order. Only a few council members would remember her, and your father since he was her mate. Unfortunately, it seems Gabriel found himself a powerful seer, one that saw through our enchantments."

"So what now?" Sebastian asked. "If Victoria is your queen..."

"Then as her mate you are our king!" Mia clapped her hands. "Congratulations!"

Sebastian exhaled slowly. "And you are pleased with this? With a demon king?"

"You're exploits are well known King Sebastian. And you are Victoria's mate. Now the demons and elves will be aligned. The council is more than pleased."

Shaking Victoria clutched at Sebastian's shirt. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "Are you alright, little one?"

"It's...that's a lot to take in."

"So what happens now?" Sebastian asked.

"I can remove the binding from Adora's name. Once that happens all will know." Mia gave them a look of caution. "Everyone will remember. Victoria will also need to come to the elven realm to take her throne."

Her breath caught. "I don't want to leave Sebastian."

"Oh, he'll be going as well." Mia laughed. "And don't worry, it's not forever. Just a fancy ceremony, a month long celebration and much drinking and sex."

Victoria blinked, maybe the elves weren't so bad after all. She had seriously misjudged.

"We'll need to discuss this further," Sebastian said. "And Victoria will need time to come to terms with this. I'm sure you understand, Mia."

"Of course! Let me know when you're ready and I will release the binding." Jumping up from the desk Mia bounded to Victoria and gave her a hard hug. "I am so happy my queen!"

******

Laying back on the bed Sebastian stroked his claws down Victoria's back.

"I'm a queen," she mumbled. "Queen of the fucking elves."

He chuckled. She'd said that over dozen times in the past few hours. "You are."

"I'm a queen Sebastian."

"You were already a queen love, of the demons," he reminded her.

"Yea, of the demons. Not the freaking elves!" Rising up on her hands she stared down at him. "And you're their king."

Reaching up he brushed a long strand of hair behind her ear. "Are you okay with that?"

"What? Why wouldn't I be?"

Sebastian frowned. "When you agreed to be my mate you didn't know you were a queen-"

She pressed her fingers to his lips, cutting him off. "I love you. You're my mate."

"Victoria," he murmured.

"You remember the night I became immortal, when the ghouls attacked me?" she asked softly. "I know the exact moment I became immortal. I felt it. Do you know what I was thinking just before?"

He shook his head, holding his breath.

Leaning down she kissed him. "I was thinking if they took me away I would never see you again. And I couldn't bare it. I wished I could be stronger, so I could fight and stay with you. I became immortal because I wanted to be with you. You've claimed me Demon King, forever."

Filled with emotion he buried his hands in her long hair. Victoria was always meant to be his. Perhaps demon mates were preordained after all. "I love you, Victoria."

She rolled her eyes, "Duh, Sherlock I kinda knew that."

"So sassy." Slapping her backside he rolled her over, pinning her beneath him. "So a month of celebration, huh?"

Victoria grinned, arching her back to press her sex against his already stiffening shaft. "And sex."

Groaning he entered her in one smooth move. "I think we can start that part early, little one."

The End

AN: Yea!! Victoria is queen of the elves! Bet you didn't see that coming! I hope you enjoyed the story.