8. "How Do You..."

Start from the beginning

"Yeah- I think that's best..." He muttered since all their friends knew that when he was in this type of mood his boyfriend was the only one that could make him feel better.  "Hey Lix- I'mma head home. You coming?" Chan asked his brother curiously.  Felix pouted a bit but nodded figuring if he didn't go he wouldn't have a ride home and Changbin was working a late shift so it wasn't like he could come get him later.

Looking to Jisung again the boy grinned and encased him in a hug. "See ya tomorrow, Sung! I'll wait out front for you." The boy grinned and pulled away from his friend.

Chan giving him a wave. "I'll see you another time, Jisung! We gotta finish that album soon!" He reminded with a bright smile trying his best not to look so down.

With that both brothers left after saying their bye's to Seungmin as well. Leaving the two boys alone. Jisung glanced over at the other boy that was left gaving him a soft smile.

"He'll be fine. Woojin really knows how to make him feel better. So don't worry to much." Seungmin said assuring Jisung that everything would be fine. "I'll walk you back to your car. I'm going back to the cafe anyway." He grinned and the two started to walk back to the coffee shop.

"So- why are you going back to the cafe?" Jisung suddenly asked which caused Seungmin to fiddle with his fingers a bit while a faint blush formed on his cheeks.

"Oh, I'm waiting for my friend to finish his shift. We're supposed to go see a movie." The slightly taller boy muttered shyly causing Jisung to let out a laugh.

"Ah I see- oh wait is it that guy that you've been crushing on forever now? What was his name again? uhhh..oh! Hyunjin right!??"  The boy grinned from being able to remember the name and when he saw Seungmin's blush deepen he knew he was right. "OooooOOoOOOhhhh you go get your man Seungie!" Jisung teased while nudging the boys side which got him a punch in the arm instead.

"Pfft shut up-" Seungmin huffed as Jisung rubbed his arm with a playful whine. "So violenttttt- now I know why Felix cause you Seungmean.." He pouted as they arrived at the cafe. Glancing inside Jisung noticed a tall handsome male with dark hair perfectly framing his face, a mole under his eye and pair of rather plump lips. He was taking an order at the moment and yet still seemed to look so perfect but he though that Minho was a hundred times ore handsome.

Jisung snapped out of his thoughts when hearing a squeal come from beside him and he looked at Seungmin who was currently fan boying over the working male.

"Ahh...so thats him, huh?" Jisung grinned. His teasing tone back and he was poking Seungmin's side to annoy him. Though Hyunjin seemed to have noticed the two boys outside the window and sent them a grin while waving slightly. Seungmin was currently dying not knowing how Hyunjin was able to turn him into goo at the smallest of actions.

Jisung just shook his head and pushed the other towards the cafe door. "Later Min! Have fun on your date~" He sang before going to his car and getting in after hearing an excited "Bye Jisung!" From the boy that now disappeared into the cafe.

Jisung hummed lightly as he drove back to his house. The image of Minho's locker coming into mind and he had to remind himself to show the ghost the picture when he got home. He then thought about how sad Chan had gotten after seeing the locker as well.

"He must still blame himself..."  Jisung muttered to himself before remembering the name they brought up. "Woojin was it? That's what Minho's best friends name wasn't it?" He continued to think out loud. He was glad that Chan had someone to help him out but he wondered how Minho would feel knowing his best friend was dating his old crush.

 Jisung had finally got back to his house after 15 minutes. Parking the car he got out and headed up the walk way. He paused when he saw someone on the roof and frowned a bit wondering who would be up there until he remembered Minho telling him it was his favorite place to go.