8. "How Do You..."

Start from the beginning

"Yes! I can't wait~" Jisung mumbled before Chan was standing and clapping his hands together.

"Alright then lets go! It would be good to see the school again~ Its already been 2 years" Chan muttered though he seemed a little uneasy. With a nod the other three stood as well and headed out of the cafe and towards the school that was only a 5 minute walk away. The talked casually as they made there way to the school while Jisung was also trying to remember the way around so he could go to the cafe again.

"Okay! Here we are~" Chan clapped while walking into the front gate of the high school completely taking in the view of his old school. A school that had a lot of good and bad memories for him.

"This way guys~" Seungmin grinned as he started to lead the way inside the school until Felix was flying by him while dragging Jisung along. Both boys laughing brightly as they ran inside though getting scolded almost instantly for running in the halls. They bowed in apology before wincing in pain as Seungmin came up behind them and smacked the back of their heads. "Idiots." He grumbled and walked past them.

The two boys rubbing the back of their heads with a whine as they followed after the younger while sulking slightly. Chan then patting their shoulders gently and slinging his arms around both boys and dragging them along the halls as Seungmin became a tour guide. Though Jisung's attention soon caught sight of a locker that had a lot of pictures on it, as well as a bunch of flowers and teddy bears surrounding it. Staining his neck a bit more to get a better look he got a quick glance at the pictures and gasped softly.

"Was that Minho's locker?" He asked surprising the three boys around him.

"How did you...know that?" Chan asked with a frown as he glanced at the locker with sad eyes.

Jisung's eyes then widened again and he racked his brain to try and find an excuse for knowing who Minho even was. "Ah..T-the poster there! Says Minho!" He stuttered out though there wasn't a poster with writing big enough on it for him to actually see. Felix walking towards the direction and grinned pointing to a picture that said the name.

"Oh yeah- It does! You're eye sight is amazing!" The freckled boy grinned causing Jisung to let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Seungmin paying attention closely to the way Jisung was acting and could obviously tell that Jisung in fact didn't see the name but decided not to question it.

"But yes...That is Minho's locker...He passed away a few years ago. They do this every year for him actually tomorrow would be his 20th birthday so that would make it three years. " Chan mumbled. His tone a lot less cheerful then it was earlier and he seemed to get sadder as he stared at the locker.

Jisung gasped quietly at the fact Minho's birthday was tomorrow. 'Why didn't he tell me?' Jisung thought with a frown as he slowly moved over to the locker taking it all in.

"Um- why don't we continue guys?" Seungmin suggested noticing that Chan looked like he was on the verge of tears. Taking the older's hand Seungmin started to pull him away from the scene. Felix quickly followed after the other two leaving Jisung behind who stared a bit longer at the locker before he discreetly snapped a picture and ran off to catch up with the others.

It had been about an hour of them just roaming around the school before they decided to leave. Chan definitely wasn't in the best mood anymore and it was obvious since his eyes wouldn't even leave his phone.

Seungmin noticed this but Jisung and Felix were to busy in their own world quoting memes and being loud.

"Maybe you should head home, Hyung? Woojin Hyung should be home by now right? " Seungmin asked the elder which caused Chan to nod a few times as he had just gotten a message that his boyfriend had indeed just gotten to their apartment.