"A couple hundred would be nice"

"OK I will put it on your card later today"

"Thank you so much daddy"

"You welcome no get off my lap so I can eat"

I got up and went to get so more food. I know what you say she so spoiled, but I am really not my dad make me work on the weekends with him in the studio that he owns. Yea he is a really big producer in New York and my mother is a really big doctor, so my family is very loaded but we are not spoiled.

I went and got my phone from my book bag and sent a text to my best Friend/big sister Konnie when she is coming and she said later on today and she might pick me up. I ask her what car is she bringing up here and she said her hummer, and I was like turn up we gonna be rolling around stunt-in.

Matt came downstairs and said he was ready so me and Jojo went to his jeep and he came outside like 5 minutes later with his backpack and a plate of food. He open the door for us and we drove off to Warwick high school. We all walk to the office to get our schedules. We all look to see if we have any classes together. We had lunch and gym together but I only had two other class with Jojo and 1 other class with Matt.

"well I will see you at lunch and meet me at my car after school"

"OK but Konnie might pick me up in her hummer so i will text you to see"

"ight later guys"

"bye" me and Jojo both said

"ooh twin"

"yyaass bitch yyaass"

We laughed as we walked away. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going so I bumped into somebody. I dropped my phone and book bag, so I went to pick it up but the person beat me to it. I looked up and seen the most prettiest girl I ever seen in my life.

"Hey I am sorry I bumped into you"

"Oh no it was my fault thanks for picking up my things, are you new here"

"Yea and I am trying to find the office to get my schedule"

"Oh I can help you"

"Oh no I don't want to bother you"

"Its OK I didn't have nothing better to do but talk to my brother"

"Hey you do know that I am still here right"

"Yea so that means that you don't mind if I help...."

"Saniya"

"Saniya, you don't mind do you"  I gave him that look that meant beat it.

"Oh OK I see you yea I don't mind I will just go look for my friends, I will see you later nene and nice to meet you Saniya"

"Yea you to"

He walk away but then look back at me and gave me wink and started to laugh. Sometimes I really hate him but that is my twin so what should I suspect.

"So the office is this way, what grade are you in"

"11th and thanks so much for helping me no telling how long it would have took to find it"

"Again no problem I will always help a pretty girl like yourself" she started to blush and it was the cutest thing ever.

"are you gay" I was stocked that she just came out and asked me.

"OMG, I am sorry I didn't mean for it to come out like that but I wanted to know"

"No its okay it just stocked me that all, and to answer your question no I am bisexual"

"Really"

"Yea why"

"No its nothing, but can I ask a question"

"You just did but yea you can ask me anything"

"ha ha, first what is your real name and how are you so open with being bisexual"

"Well my full name is Melina but people just call me nene and it is because my family accepts me so I don't care what other people say as along as my family is okay with it"

"well I know we just met but can I tell you something really personal"

"Yea you can tell me anything"

"Well I think I like girls but I am not sure because I wasn't raised in a household that believes in that stuff"

"Well neither was I but I know for sure because when I talk to my older sister and she explained to me that it was okay to feel the things that I was felling for both genders"

"Wow I wish I had a sister like that for me"

"Well if you let me I would love to be that someone for you"