Chapter 1

"Girl get up and if I come back and you are not up it is gonna be a problem"

"Ugh I am up OK" 

I got up and went to my bathroom to do my morning routine for school. I really don't want to go. It is the first day of my junior year in high school.

Excuse me let me introduce myself. My mane is Melina but people calls me nene. I am 5'6, I know tall right. I am 15 turning 16 in like two days. I am puerto rican, black, Indian, and white. I know crazy mix. My dad is puerto rican and white, while my mother is black and Indian. I have medium long dark blue hair and I am light skin, with dimples. But anyway let me get back to getting ready.   

I got in the shower and after 15-20 minutes I got out. I went back to my room to put on my clothes. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't pick out my clothes last night. I lotion-ed up and put on my clothes. I the took out the braids that I put in my hair yesterday so that it would be curly when I took it out. I got my book bag and went downstairs to get some break feast.

"Hey mom"

"Hey baby girl"

"Where is dad"

"Still sleep he took the day off because today is our anniversary"

"oh OK so are you going to be home when I get home from school and what are we gonna do for my birthday in a couple of days"

"No I don't think so but I will put some money on the counter for you and your brothers  lunch and I don't know you can have a party if you like"

"Do you know when Konnie is coming and who is gonna take me to school today"

"Um I think she is coming today or tomorrow and one of your brothers can take you go see if they are up"

"OK"

I got up and put my plate in the sink and went up the stairs to my brothers room

"Twin are you up"

"Yea I am bout to go downstairs now, what are we going to do for our birthday"

"Ma said we can have a party bout to Turn Up"

"How we suppose to plan a party in like two days"

"I can ask dad for the money and ma said that Konnie is coming today or tomorrow so she can drive us around to get the stuff"

"OK but were is dad"

"Sleep he took the day off cause it is his and moms anniversary"

"Ight"

I left his room and went to my other older brother Matthew room to see he is still sleep

"Matt mommy said you got to get ready for school and you got to drive me and jojo"

"man come on ....alright I am up give me 20 minutes"

"OK love you"

"yea yea"

"OK rude or nah"

I went back downstairs to see my dad was up

"DAD!"

"Hey baby girl"

"Hey dad can I have some money to get some things for my birthday party"

"Sure thing how much do you need"