Prologue: The New World

Start from the beginning

Cinder only glared at him as she tried to say something but struggled to say anything at all, she turned to Emerald who spoke for her.

Mustache guy: "Pathetic, why do you even-" He wasn't able to finish what he was trying to say because a huge wooden door was unlocked and then opened wide as SHE walked in.

A lady who looked like a humamoid Grimm, everyone stood up from their seats as she walked up and then stopped in front of a throne.

Grimm lady: "Watts..Do you find such maligance necessary?" She asked the mustache guy as she rose her hand and motioned them to sit as they all did so.

Watts: "I Apologize, ma'am, I'm not particularly fond of failure." He said directing it to Cinder as the Grimm lady sat on the biggest chair at the table.

Grimm lady: "Then I see no reason for your cruelty against young Cinder; she's become our Fall Maiden, destroyed Beacon tower..and most importantly, she killed dear Ozpin, so I'm curious, to what "failures" are you referring to?" She asked.

Watts: "Well...the girl with the silver eyes." He said.

??: "Yes...we've dealt with her kind before, how is it a novice was able to best one of us?" A big guy asked sitting next to Watts.

we've dealt with her kind before, how is it a novice was able to best one of us?" A big guy asked sitting next to Watts

Watts: "My thoughts exactly, even without her new powers it should have been effortless." He said.

Grimm lady: "It is BECAUSE of the Maiden's power...Make No mistake Cinder, you hold the key to our victory, but your newfound power brings with it a crippling weakness, which is why you'll remain by my side  as we continue your treatment." She said much to Cinder's dislike.

Grimm lady: "Doctor Watts, your to take Cinder's place and meet with our informant at Mistral." She ordered.

Watts: "Very good." He said.

Grimm lady: "Tyrian, I want you to continue your hunt for the Spring Maiden." She said to the ponytail guy.

Tyrian: "Hehehe Gladly." He said.

Grimm lady: "And Hazel...I'm sending you to the leader of the White Fang, Adam Taurus has arranged the meeting, the boy continues to prove loyal, ensure that Sienna Khan feels the same way." She said to the big guy.