2 - Angry

POV Jungkook
*driiiing* All students pack their things in a hurry and get out of the class while I just take my time when suddenly the teacher calls me and tells me to close the door so I just do it and go in front of his desk while sighing.
"Jungkook~" oh no... I know what this voice means...
"Mr. Choi I don't have the time right now."
"Okay maybe another day~" with that I get out while looking down, lost in my thoughts when- BOOM !
"Oh I'm so sorry ! Are you ok ?" OH HELL NO I'M NOT OK ! I just saw the most BEAUTIFUL and HANDSOME MAN ON EARTH with the most RAVISHING scent EVER ! Oh JK calm down and answer.
"Oh no I'm ok don't worry..." Well Jungkook you're doing well right now 😑 *mental facepalm*.
"My name is Park Jimin. And you?"
"Jeon Jungkook." I answer and shaking his hand while he gives me a smile that will always stay in my mind... Park Jimin...
"JIMIN !" scream 2 guys running toward us "Are you ok ?"
"Yes don't worry! Let me introduce you guys! Jungkook this is Jin and Taehyung ! Guys this is Jeon Jungkook!" he says with his wonderful voice and I smile at them.
"Hi." I say with a little smile.
"HELLOOO!"
"YAH calm down you idiots !" Jimin yells at his friends. "Excuse them, they're always like that." he whispers at my ear making me smile.
"Jimin please come to the self I'm hungryyy" Taehyung cries making Jimin roll his eyes.
"You wanna come with us ?" Jimin smiled at me.
"Sure." I smile shyly. Yeah Jeon Jungkook is shy so what. What are you gonna do.

POV Taejin
Ooooh looks like someone has a crush on Jimin~ 😏

POV Jimin
We arrive at the self but when we sit down I hear a voice behind me : "You are cheating on me with a boy ?! Plus it's this one ?!" Fuck.
"Jisoo. You and me are over since I saw you naked in bed with two men screaming they are better than me at sex !"
"W-what ?! But baby don't say such a thing you're the only one I love..." she says and begins to kiss my neck while caressing my chest.

POV Jungkook
She's getting on my nerves ! I was going to tell her to get the fuck away when Jin put his hand on my arm and whispers "Look" so as I am someone curious I look and see...

So far away - BANGTAN3HP

24-10-2018

So far away - Jikook Yoonmin (English ver.)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara