My Crush

People would consider having 3 crushes as bad. Or something some even say you can't like more than 2  due to if you really liked the first one how do you like the other one. Like yeah, but each of them has something different they are not the same. But trust me you can have more than 1.

 My former  Crush 

I've told you guys about this one... I think 

There is this guy he is one year younger than me I'm 16 he is 15 something'. We use to be Friends but then we got mixed into different crowds I became an IB student in 9th grade he left academics for sports. He started following the step of his brother which is  17 years but oof he's bad. But I guess that's what caused my separation from the brothers. We are obs. going in different paths in life even though I get bad grades. I've started to talk to his brother again.

I guess it depends on what crowd you are in at the moment. People change. Relationships are different.  

I feel like I'm betraying my friends at the same time I mean I feel closer to the brothers than most of my closest friends. I feel like a BAD person for feeling closer to them it's like I can be rude sarcastic to them and they do the same, like longtime friends. I'm not going to act on my feelings.

Update he has a girlfriend yup definitely not going to make any moves😂