I grabbed his other arm and pulled him closer to me.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

I wrapped his arms around me and wrapped mine around his neck, "Falling more inlove with you then I already am."

"Cyndy." He said trying to pulled away.

I just hugged him tighter, "No. I cant do that."

Matt sighed.

I looked at him and took off his sunglasses.

There was a slight flame in his eyes, but he was hot, he was calm.

"Why are you eyes on fire now?" I asked him.

He looked to the side, "Its passion."

I put my hands on his shoulders and looked him in the eyes, "Please."

He shook his head no and let go of me.

"Matt," I said letting go of him, "Im scared for this war. I know I wont live past it."

"I know." He whispered.

"I want to live threw it." I said uneasy, "They only way I could, is if I tied myself to Synsyter."

Matt looked at me hurt.

"Its the only way, unless we try the Shepherd of Fire deal." I said on the edge of tears, "I just dont know how to deal with it. Being around you, knowing im someone elses and that your with someone else. I couldnt. I'd be better off  dying in the war."

Matt grabbed my arm, "I saw you and Syn talking earlier."

I felt my heart sink.

"I know you trust him." He started to say, "If we did that bound, your heart would deffently not be in the right place."

"What are you saying?" I asked hurt.

Matt looked me in the eye with a serious look, "You have feelings for him. I sences it."

"Matt, I-" I started to say.

He put his finger on my lips, "Dont lie. I know. I know you care for us both now. He was there for you when I wasnt."

"What am I suppose to do?" I asked him with tears in my eyes.

"If you want to, bad enough, we can do the bound. Us, but not anytime soon. Your heart is bouncing around with these mixed feelings." He explained.

I gripped his arm tight, "Then make it stay in one place."

He paused for a few minutes, just looking at me. Studing me.

"Come. Stay with me tonight." He begged, serious.

I didnt say anything, but nodded my head and followed Matt.

*Brandy's point of view.*

That next morning I woke up late as normal and went into the livingroom. Kayla was the only one up, sitting on the couch watching some stupid show.

"Cyndy's not up yet?" I asked kind of shock. Shes mostly always up before me on my normal sleep days.

Kayla shook her head no, "That that I know of."

I got to thinking and woundered if she even came in last night, so I went to her room to check on her, sure enough, she was gone.

"Yea, Cyndy stayed out with Syn last night." I said sitting on the couch next to Kayla.

She gave me a werid look, "I thought she had a thing with Matt."

"I did to, but I guess we were wrong." I laughed.

Out of no where, their was a knock on the door.

I jumped up to go see who it was.

"Hello beauitful." Zacky said with a smile as I openedthe door.

I felt my face turn red and I pulled him in the door with a hug.

"Well then." Syn laughed as him and Johnny walked in behind Zacky.

"Johnny!" Kayla yelled excited as Johnny sat next to her.

I gave Syn a werid look as he sat down.

"Wheres Cyndy? Wasnt she with you?" I asked him as Zacky sat down and I sat in his lap.

Syn shook his head no kind of worried, yet heart broken.

"I watched her go back in, shortly after we guys did. We just talked a few more mintues." He told me.

"Oh I saw her last night," Zacky said, "After you had already came back, Shadows disapired for a while. Then I went to the kitchen and saw them come in the back door."

"Oh really?" Syn and I both said.

He sounded hurt.

Zacky nodded his head, "I dont think they did anything though, I herd talking all night. I thought Iwas going to hang myself if they didnt shut up, but around five they got quiet."

I just laughed.

"Well then." Syn said standing up, "Im off. Im going to find Aarin and get some souls. The sooner Jimmys back, the better."

"Dude, no hang out with us." Johnny said as Syn walked to the door.

Syn shook his head no, "No thanks. Adios."

He flipped his hand to us with a slight bow as he walked out the door.

"Whats up with him?" Kayla asked.

Johnny shrugged his shoulders.

"You guess is as good as mine." Zacky said as he pushed up off of him, "We have places to go my ladies."

Johnny pulled Kayla off the couch and escorted her to the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I followed them and Zacky out the door.

Zacky smiled, "To get more souls."

I rolled my eyes and laughed.