I.

Mom really loves me, yes, she did. I remember our bad times before that has been started when my Dad left us. I was only like 4 yrs old, and on that day I was sitting on our sofa.

                                                                - - -

"Don't leave us, please" my Mom cried, begging at my Dad not to depart. I can't remember what Dad has said, but I saw, he thrust Mom that gets her fell. My Mom hasn't stop, she firmly holds my Dad's foot trying it not to escape from her arms. But Dad angrily grabbed her hair and shove it. As his foot been escaped from her, he quickly passed the door with no uncertainty or any regrets of conscience.

Mom cried so much. I come near her, but she just pushed me away and it was a sudden fell I've experienced. My hip was hurt! A loud cry I think comes out of my mouth.

Mom stands and come over. I thought she's going to help me but No! She angrily slapped my face and took hold of my hair. She yells at me and tweaked my ear to make me stand. As we got to the door of my room, she pushed me on my bed and imprisoned me the whole day.

After that tough and hurtful scenario, Mom became an ill-humored person. She always been angry at simple things and mistakes that a kind child usually committed.