Kid? Family? WE ARE A FAMILY?!?!?!

|Izuku's POV |

After explaining that they would be staying with us Ochako, Uraraka (I had decided that we should use last names for the younger ones for less confusion), Me, and Midoriya headed out.

"Let's stop at the convenience store for snacks!" I exclaim in a panicking tone once i had  remembered a promise I made earlier that day, Ochako looks at me in confusion, I wave it off and mouth something to her. She nods in understanding and opened the door to the driver's seat.

"Umm... You're gonna drive?" I ask, skeptically "I have a driver's license don't I? let me use it!" She pouts and turns her head to the side, frustrated "Yeah, but you suck" "do not!" She quipped back "I almost died last time you drove"I almost-shouted and let out chuckle"You're over exaggerating!"

A nearby cough breaks our argument as I look over to Uraraka "let the lady drive" she , "hey! I value my life over here!" Said Midoriya frantically as he pointed at himself.

We ended up taking the train.

|time skip to a block away from Ochako and Izuku's house|

Me and Uraraka volunteer to get the snacks as Ochako and Midoriya go to buy dinner from our favourite fast food restaurant. Ochako smiled and gave me a little wink "cya in a bit"

i chuckled, it was gonna be 10 minutes at most.

"So, why did you suggest we get snacks?" Uraraka asks as we walk through the store looking for chips "found them!" I exclaim as I see the hottest chips in Japan "w-well.. uhmm. You see t-this morning when I-I was heading t-to work"
How am I supposed to explain this? I though nervously, my son had been bugging me about not buying him Mochi last night so I promised him chips.

It wasn't a big deal but it would be awkward to explain that we have kids.

"A-and my" might as well tell her and get this over with "our" I correct myself "son was upset about not getting Mochi s-so I promised him I-I would buy chips" I gulped as I look over to her blushing face.

"O-oh" she said silently as she picked one up and set it back down "h-how old is he?" She asked, "six" I said smiling, I'm pretty proud of myself for being able to survive 5 years without being burnt to death in my sleep.

"Then we probably wouldn't want spicy chips" she said her voice back to it's regular bubbly tone "no," I replied, she tilted her head to the side "what?" She asked confused "I guess it's genetic or from his quirk or something but he adores spicy stuff, I'm about to buy hot sauce too" I explain 

"oh ok then, that one looks really hot" she said pointing to the one which I was holding. I grab a whole box of them. she looked at me skeptically and i shrug "hehe"

It read 'japaneños. Japan exclusive version' I picked up the box with 5 bottles of Sriracha sauce and paid.
"What's his name" asked Uraraka as we walked towards Ochako and Midoriya, who where a couple feet away.

"What?" I asked "your son, what's his name?"

"Izako. Midoriya Izako"    

|UPDATED AND REVISED: 26/7/2020 11AM|

-ANPN