After a family breakfast we all got ready for our performance which started in a few hours.

I saw Bajj, in my room stealing aNOTHER shirt. She looked surprised as I caught her red-handed.

'What are you doing baby.' I asked her smugly, edging closer to her.

'You know that you love me and ummmm people who love each other share stuff so I'm borrowing this top, yeah ummm, byeee Kook!' She quickly informed me and ran off to the car giggling to herself.

That sneaky little...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Tonight was another performance and I'd never been more excited to dance!

I felt like it'd been forever but finally, I can be free again except this time with my favourite person.

I was worried about the fact I still couldn't walk properly, maybe ARMYs would figure out what happened, they're practically detectives anyway!

As soon as I arrived at the venue, I rushed to get changed into my costume and get my hair and makeup done as I was running late (it's in my blood I swear!).

As soon I put my costume on it was time for the duet dance with everyone in it.

I was nailing all the choreography as per usual but I was nervous about the end, should Kookie and I kiss for real?

Everyone does...

The song just ended and Jungkook pulled me by the waist, looking into my eyes. He tightened his grip then looked down at my lips and then actually kissed me!

Of course I reciprocated and even though it only lasted like a few seconds I was really scared at ARMYs reaction.

They all began screaming though, and cheering our ship name '(S/N)!' Really loud which was extremely comforting.

'Happy almost-Halloween ARMY!!!!' J-Hope shouted.

As a part of the tradition, we all did our duets and now it was mine and Kook's turn. Yay.

After the performance, the usual happened, ARMYs cheered and we said goodbye and just headed home.

At bedtime, I was apprehensive as to what I was to do with Jungkook.

I ended up putting on a cute pyjama set and crept to his room.

He wasn't even there, well that was until I saw him walk out of his bathroom with a towel round his waist and hair dripping wet

I was sat on his bed admiring him but I reached a point where I couldn't take it any more, I got up and went over to him to givve him a hug.

'Kookie-ah, I'm cold~ let me stay with you,' I used as an excuse.

'I'm not surprised when you're wearing that, baby,' he replied, eyeing my little shorts and top.

He pulled me close and licked his lips.

'Should I take it off then?' I giggled.

A look of fire erupted in Jungkook's brown eyes as he smirked at me.

'I don't think I'd be able to control what happens next if you did, baby Bajj,' he whispered in my ear, sucking and licking it a bit after he said it.

I exhaled and broke away from Jungkook, climbing into his bed.

He chuckled but changed the conversation from dirty to normal, easing the current sexual tension in the room.

'Are you coming to the Halloween party tomorrow Bajj?' He asked, innocently.

'Maybbeee~' I teased, snuggling into him now that he was in bed with me.

I wrapped my leg around his waist as he rested his hand on my ass, gently rubbing it.

I played with his hair as I listened to his heartbeat.

'Goodnight Bajj.' He said lovingly but I was already asleep and couldn't answer.