Adorable

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!YOU DON'T SPLIT UP WHEN THERE'S A DAMN SERIAL KILLER AFTER YOU!"

"DID NOBODY TEACH YOU NOT TO SPEAK TO STRANGERS YOU DUMBASS?"

"IF YOU HEAR CREEPY NOISES IN THE BASEMENT,YOU STAY IN BED AND PUT ON HEADPHONES AT FULL BLAST,NOT GO CHECK IT OUT ALONE IN THE DARK,NUMBSKULL!"

Taehyung watched,equal parts terrified and amused as his normally level-headed best friend yelled his head off at the characters of some random shitty movie on the screen,popcorn flying everywhere.

The two teenagers  were hanging out watching a movie over at Taehyung's house after school.And Jeon Jungkook was slowly,but surely, losing his shit.

They were currently in Taehyung's room with the aforementioned sprawled on his back,his head propped up on some pillows while Jungkook was sat upright with his back against the headboard,a pillow squashed between his knees.

The night had begun as relatively normal-taking their extra asses into account-but halfway through the movie Jungkook suddenly started yelling and cursing at the characters,making poor Taehyung jump and fall off the bed.

Now ten minutes later,Jungkook's eyes were glued to the screen as he continued screaming at the characters to"FUCKING STOP TRIPPING,PRICKHEADS!GET UP!"

Taehyung's eyes,however,were most decidedly glued on his dongsaeng.He didn't think Jungkook even realized he was still there,so the poor boy was torn between snapping the yelling younger back into reality or continuing the risk of his ears bleeding while enjoying the sight of a triggered and weirdly...cute Jeon Jungkook.

The protagonist of the movie suddenly uttered a loud scream as she was knocked to the ground by a figure in a mask.The movie ended,and the credits started rolling.

Jungkook's flailing hands came to a rest on the pillow he was clutching between his legs as he suddenly pouted,all traces of the madness gone.He shook his head solemnly."I warned you to get up."

He seemed to have got back his senses as he looked around,finally noticing his hyung still on the floor,looking up at him with apprehensive eyes.Jungkook gave him a questioning look."Hyung?Why're you on the floor?"

The elder climbed onto the bed again,looking slightly mortified and mildly amused."A-are you okay,Kookie?"

Jungkook just looked confused."Why wouldn't I be okay?"

Realization hit Jungkook as he studied the pointed look his best friend was giving him.His eyes widened almost comically."Oh crap,I was yelling at the movie,wasn't I?Ugh I have this horrible habit,I'm really sorry if I disturbed you.Why didn't you stop me? You should have-"

"Hey,it's okay.Just remind me to get an even stupider movie next time."Taehyung pressed a finger to the younger's lips,finding his rambling dongsaeng extremely cute.He smiled a genuine smile,eyes twinkling."You're forgiven for being so damn cute."

Jungkook looked down,cheeks flushing."Stop teasing me."He grumbled,trying to hide his very obvious blush.

Taehyung grinned,heart bursting at Jungkook's endearing actions.He trailed his finger to Jungkook's chin and tickled it,before tilting his head upwards and pressing a kiss to his forehead,enjoying the way Jungkook turned into a bright red blubbering tomato.

The flustered younger pushed him away."I said stop,stupid!"

"You're so adorable."

"Stop saying that!"

~~~

"And that's how these idiots confessed to each other."A short pink-haired male was saying as he beamed around at all the people,finally looking at the happy newly married couple laughing at the old memory."I would like all of us to raise our glasses to the happy couple!"

As glasses clinked all around,Taehyung leaned closer to his husband's ear before whispering,"You're still adorable,you know."

And as he looked at his Jungkook as flustered as the day he'd first confessed,eyes sparkling with joy and that shy smile on his face as he pressed a soft kiss onto his cheek,he just couldn't stop thanking his lucky stars about how truly fortunate he was to have Jungkook.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Flufffffffff

Also, this a habit of mine,yelling at the screen whenever I'm watching something.It drives my mom crazy hehe (⌒_⌒;)

Please vote if you liked it!💜