I looked down and let out another sigh. "No, butㅡoh, it hurts!" Seunghyub pinched my cheek and dragged me with him.

"Don't do that again." He said, "I'll look after you even after I get married, and have kids, and grow gray hair."

I laughed. "Okay, okay, now, let me go. I'm really late!"

He let me go and smiled. In a more serious tone he said, "I was serious. Mijin understands. I think I might just have found the right person."

I laughed at him and punched his arm. "Aigoo, our Seunghyubie is a man now!"

"Yah! I've always been! But keep it down!" He said defensively. "I don't want the whole neighborhood to fall for me."

🍂🍂

[[ CHANGGU ]]

"Help." Yanan suddenly said while we were having breakfast together in a coffee shop.

"Why? Why? What happened?" I asked, taking a pause from sipping my coffee.

"Elkie is coming here."

"What? Isn't she in China?"

He looked at me wide eyed. "Yeah, but she said they'll film here in Seoul."

I chuckled as I looked at him. "So, what? Aren't you glad you'll see your girlfriend?"

"Yeah, I'm so excited, butㅡwe just started dating before I left for Korea. I'm nervous."

I laughed at him. "Why are you so innocent? Just pick her up from the airport."

"I'm not prepared."

"Yanan!"

"Okay, okay, can I borrow your car?"

I sighed. "Fine. Just this time. I'll just take the bus."

He grinned. "Thank you, chingu!"

I gave him the car key before we separated ways. I ran to the bus stop because according to my phone app, it'll be there in three minutes and who knows if it's accurate.

When I got there, the door was almost closing. I tapped it and asked the driver to wait. "Ahjussi, please wait! Wait!" I let out a breath of relief once it opened again. I hopped on and I was finally able to catch my breath as I looked around for an empty seat, but then I saw a familiar woman by the middle of the bus, looking out the window with her earphones on.

A smile automatically formed my lips before I sat beside her. I pulled one of her earphones and plugged it in my ear. Jiyoo turned to me with a frown that quickly dissolved into surprise. "Yeo Changgu!"

I smiled at her. "Good morning." She stared at me for a while as if still in shock. I laughed, "Are you alright?"

She blinked and looked away. "Yeah, I keep getting mini heart attacks this morning."

"What? Why?"

She smiled, "Nothing. Why are you here?"

"Yanan borrowed my car."

"Ah, you're going to the law school?"

I nodded, "You, to college?"

She nodded. "I'm actually a bit late."