4

CHAPTER 4: THE EDEN PROJECT

Crys

Turns out, Joe's mum was coming on the trip with us, Oh god kill me now!

"What the hell are those glasses?" Mitchell asked.

"First stop on Mr. Wickers fabulous itinerary, The Eden Project" Susan said proudly and we all groaned.

We eventually got there an trust it was the definition of boredom.

"Over my left, we have the world's largest spade" Our tour guide said proudly. Alfie pretended to kill himself and I wouldn't blame him.

"I can't believe we ve driven 6 house to see a garden centre" Cleo moaned as we walked round this boring place.

After an hour, we walked out back into the sun.

"This trip was meant to be about creating memories  no one is gonna look back in ten years and go remember the time we saw a big spade" Alfie groaned then we saw a man on a zip wire having the time of his life. We turned around to Susan and pleaded so hard.

"Fine but it will only end in tears" She said sternly

"Its only a zip wire" Alfie bragger. We eventually got uo there and he went first but was quite scared i belive so.

"Try not to scream, we had a guy once, choked on his tongue" Thr man told Alfie chuckling a little.

"I don't want to do this anymore" He winged.

"Get on with it, you tart!" Mitchell protested then pulled his pants diwn and pushed him of the zip wire with his balls hanging out and we all laughed but other people didnt have the same reaction.

H