Chapter 1

You know people discover strange things everyday but it's not everyday you find a real demon. It's not like I knew she was a demon at all but it all started in my junior year on a Wednesday in late September. Oh by the way my name is Luna i'm a normal high school student who has to deal with the idiots of Bridgeway high school but with an obsession with wolves of course we all have those things we say are our favorite and you usually pass the obsession in a few years but not for me after the encounter with the new girl i think wolves will be my favorite thing for a while.

It was a boring typical day until after lunch when we got the new girl. She came into my algebra 2 class following our principle, the first thing I noticed was her eyes they were purple. I first thought they were contacts but they were unlike any I've seen. Out of every seat in that class room she got the seat right next to me. I looked at her and smiled and waved a little to my surprise instead of waving back she rolled her eyes and looked away. "Damn" I said under my breath. Class went on and I didn't mean to notice but I did she kept fidgeting in her chair every minute or so, she would move her legs or fiddle with the hat that sat on her head. Although we aren't supposed to have hats..I guess it's because she is new maybe. It's not like it's weird that she moved every minute or so I just found it a little od...The bell interrupted my thoughts and we went to English.

"I hate this class" I whispered to my friend Avery. We were reading a new book we got called "Graceling" I have no idea what it's about I find it rather boring after the first chapter. I looked at the new girl on the other side of the room, she seemed to be interested the book she had already read half the book even know she just go it about 30 minutes ago. I watched as her purple eyes moved down the pages till Avery tapped me on the shoulder "You stalken the new girl already???" he said with a chuckle. I denied it because she was super bratty to me last hour she was just interesting that's all just interesting. I went back to fakely reading my book and BSing the questions. By about ¾ ths the way through the hour I heard the new girl talking to Brian apparently the only one the new girl wanted to talk to which kinda pissed me off. I overheard the girl say "my name is Victoria","Victoria" I said to myself with a smile. "Earth to Luna" I hear Avery say as he hits me in the head with a book. "F off" I say and try to push him out of his chair.

Finally the bell rang and we went to science I slowly started to figure out she is in all my classes. We took some notes in science but that was pretty much it we were done 15 minutes before the end of class. Avery came over and sat on my desk "Sup bitch still checking out the new chic?" I glared at him. "Asshole" I murmured as a shove him off my desk "I am straight anyway". He laughed at me "OH REALLY?". I jumped up and shut his mouth when the teacher looked over at us. He pushed my hand away with a smile "Is that why you avoid most men but me and admire girls every chance you get?". I sighed and sit back down "....even if I wanted to she snapped at me I don't think she is interested in girls...she has only talked to Brian" I glance over at her now reading another book in the corner of the classroom. "What a wuss just give it time I'm just messing with you." he said patting me on the head. The bell rings and I get up to head out of the classroom and I accidentally bump into her on the way out of the class.

This is just a random story I have had in my head for a while...Don't like don't read. Thank You.