Alex perked up at that, "Craving? Are you pregnant?"

Kat frowned but knew she could use this to her advantage, "If I say yes, will you go for me?"

Alex chuckled, shaking her head, "Fine. Whatever. Give me the goods."

Kat placed a twenty in her hand, "Buy yourself something doll."

She chuckled now looking at Tom, "You want anything from the store?"

This was it. Kat tried to not look too suspicious as Tom smiled kindly at Alex.

"A croissant would be lovely, thanks."

A look of confusion flashed over Alex's face but she nodded nonetheless, "Great, I'll be right back."

"She so didn't know what you said," Kat giggled, Tom only rolling over to hover over her, kissing her to keep her quiet.

Some time had passed when Kat sat up in her bed, wondering what was taking Alex so long, "I feel like she's been gone forever."

"It hasn't been that long," Tom tried to reassure her.

Kat gave him a look when the front door opened indicating Alex had arrived.

"Moment of truth," Kat giggled excitedly when Alex appeared in the room.

"I got you your wafers, and orange juice cause I know you'll be too lazy to get up to grab something to drink when you get thirsty."

"You know me so well," Kat beamed as she took the items from her, "Thank you darling."

"You're very much welcome," Alex smiled, "And Tom..."

Tom looked over at Kat nervously who only smirked as she began to open her wafers.

"You said you wanted a quack son," Alex said slowly, handing him the stuffed toy, "They didn't have Huey, Dewey or Louie so I just got you Donald Duck."

Kat really couldn't help it, bursting out laughing while Tom groaned, throwing his head back.

Alex was startled, confusion hitting her, "What? Did you not want Donald Duck?"

"He said croissant, Alex!" Kat said between giggled.

"Oh!"

"Why the hell would I say a quack son?" Tom laughed now.

"I don't know! I thought that was just a weird way you British people call ducks!"

They both laughed now, Alex shaking her head in frustration, "You know I suck at accents! I'm sorry!"

"It's fine," Kat giggled, "I kinda figured you didn't understand him when you gave him that look after he told you what he wanted."

"Yeah and I didn't want to ask cause I didn't want to seem rude- but dude you know how much time I spent looking for that thing? I had to go to CVS for it."

"Aw. You went all the way to CVS for Tom?"

"I did," Alex huffed, "So you better appreciate it."

When she left, Kat turned to Tom with a satisfied smirk on her face, Tom only huffing as he laid back.

Kat giggled, putting her snacks to the side and moving to straddle him, leaning down to kiss him.

He kissed back immediately, the duck and the bet immediately forgotten of as he held her close.

"Yo, Kat," Karmen's voice broke them from their moment, "Here's that croissant you wanted."

She simply threw the bag on the bed before closing the door behind her, making Tom smirk up at her.

"You asked your sister to bring me a croissant?"

"Just in case," Kat giggled, "Honestly, Alex is really shit at accents so I was expecting her not to know what you said."

"Why thank you," Tom smiled, rubbing her back, "I was actually really starting to crave a croissant."

"You're welcome," she giggled, placing a quick kiss on his cheek, "And you say croissant perfectly fine too, so posh, so hot."

"Do I?" Tom smirked, raising an eyebrow at her as she now ran her fingers down his chest.

"You do," she smiled, "We do have to talk about that frog thing now before you go, though."

Tom groaned at that, flipping them around, him now hovering over her and kissing her neck while she giggled.

"I thought you were craving a croissant?"

"I'm craving something else now," he huffed between kisses.

Kat pulled his hair slightly to get him to look up at her, "But the frog- I don't want to hurt the frog."

Tom stared at her with an open mouth, shock in his eyes before he shook his head.

"Oh you're so going to get it now."

"Bring it on."

written: November 07, 2018
posted: January 09, 2019

I just had to mention quakson and the frog... i know it's probably overplayed in tom fics but oh well 😂🙈