Chapter 5

{Ronnie's POV} 

I was sitting in the living room watching Disney XD while my mom and dad were still sleeping, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs my mom came into the living room and sat next to me on the couch I climbed onto her lap and laid my head on her chest. 

"Where's daddy?" 

"He's still asleep." 

"Can I go see daddy?" I asked. 

"I don't see why not." my mom said. 

I climbed off my mom's lap and left the living room I walked upstairs and walked into my parents' room I climbed up on the bed and climbed on my dad and kissed his cheek. 

"Daddy wake up." 

"Five more minutes." 

I heard my mom coming up the stairs she came into the room and sat down on the bed I kept shaking my dad's arm. 

"Mommy, daddy won't get up." I said. 

"Your fathers not a morning person." my mom giggled. 

I climbed off my dad and sat down on the bed my mom took me downstairs we walked into the kitchen I sat down at the table my mom made us each a bowl of cereal she joined me at the table we ate breakfast. 

"Mom do you and dad go to church on Sunday's?" 

"No, your father and I aren't religious so we don't attend church. why?" 

"My mean mommy forced me to attend church on Sunday's I didn't like going." I said. 

"Your father and I won't force you to attend church besides I think if your father set foot in a church it might fall down." my mom giggled. 

"Very funny." my dad said coming into the kitchen. 

My dad grabbed a bowl of cereal and joined my mom and I at the table when I was finished eating, I left the kitchen and walked into the living room I sat down in my dad's recliner my parents came into the living room. My dad picked me up he sat down in the recliner and sat me on my lap I laid my head on his chest I was tracing my dad's tattoos with my finger. 

"Daddy what are we going to do today?" 

"I was thinking about taking you to meet my mom and dad since they don't know that they have a granddaughter." 

"I don't want to meet my grandparents." I said. 

"Why not?" my dad asked. 

"My mean mommy said that my grandparents will hate me." 

"Sweetheart my parents will love you I promise." 

I climbed off my dad's lap and left the living room my mom and dad walked over to me my dad helped me put on my jacket he zipped my jacket for me. 

"Daddy, I went potty by myself I dressed myself and brushed my teeth without help." I said. 

"I'm proud of you sweetheart!!!!!" my dad exclaimed. 

My parents put on their jackets my dad picked me up and placed me on his hip we left the house my dad carried me down to the SUV he unlocked the doors and opened the back seat door my dad placed me in my car seat and buckled me in. My parents climbed into the SUV my dad started the engine and drove away I fell asleep on the way to my grandparents' house. When I woke up, I was sitting on my mom's lap I suddenly felt scared because I didn't know where I was, I was looking for my dad but I didn't see him. 

"Sweetheart what's the matter?" 

"I can't find daddy." 

"Babe our little girl is looking for you." my mom said.