Regina smiled when the door to their compartment opened.

"Tea trolley!" came the sound from the old woman pushing the trolley. "Anyone want something from the trolley?"

Regina nodded. She got Chocolate frogs – five of them, and pumpkin pasties – just enough to tide her over until the Feast that evening.

Right away, she picked up a chocolate frog, opened it and popped it in her mouth before it could run out. "What did you get?" Jillian asked her.

Regina laughed. "I got Harry Potter – as a baby."

The others laughed. Regina said, "I hope that isn't bad luck."

Later Pansy Parkinson and Draco Malfoy opened the compartment. Regina peeked up just lightly to see. She inwardly smirked. If she had to guess, those two would have to be Slytherin Prefects. There were no other men as mature as Draco in Slytherin of 5th year, and the girls? Now, she understood the politics. Only Pansy Parkinson could have the authority with the politics of Slytherin.

"We are the 5th year Slytherin prefects," Draco said with a smirk. "We are making sure that there aren't any problems in here."

Regina answered for the group. "We are just getting to know each other in here."

Pansy replied smartly, "Make sure to stay out of trouble. We don't want to have any altercations."

Regina shook her head. "Of course not."

The weather remained uncertain – would it rain or not as they traveled farther north? Rain started spattering the windows, but then the sun would pop out. Darkness fell and the lamps came on inside of the carriage. At this point, the group of them stopped their reading. Soon, everyone was asleep except for Jillian and Regina.

Regina moved closer to Jillian. "I certainly hope to see you in Slytherin," she told her. "I think you and I could work well together."

Jillian looked thoughtful, but agreeable. "I think Slytherin would be an honor."

"Anything but Grryfindor," Regina said.

She laid back, thinking about the irony of that statement. A few months ago, she or Harry Potter felt that Gryffindor was the best. But she was starting to have a different perspective on things. She understood that things were different.

Since she and Jillian had dressed in their full robes before they got on the train, they didn't have to change as the train began to slow down. Jillian rolled her eyes at the racket all the late changers were causing outside. Regina and Jillian got their luggage down and were able to be ready first for departure. They made it a point to allow Azure Zabini and Gale Weatherby in their boat as the followed not the giant Hagrid, but Professor Grubbly-Plank across the Black Lake. Apparently, something had happened to Hagrid over the summer as well.

The boats slowly moved across the smooth quiet lake. Regina and Jillian spoke quietly about what they saw, but for the most part remained silent. Even though Regina had seen this sight before as Harry Potter – this was still an awesome sight. Closer and closer their boat got to the turrets and towers of Hogwarts. Then, they slipped under the cliff on which the castle stood. Regina and Jillian along with the others in their boat smartly ducked at just the right moment. They heard one dumb Mudblood hit the cliff and fall into the water. Gale snickered. "Stupid Mudbloods!" Finally. They made it to the piers at the shore and jumped out.

Professor Grubbly-Plank pounded on the door of Hogwarts.

"I have the first years, Professor McGonagall," she said.