6. "Do you like cats?"

Start from the beginning

MEMELIX
Ncmakkfyzhabr, cAN YoUr sTUpID AsS aNswEr THe PhONe!?

SEUNGSHINE
OMFG FELIX! FOR THE LAST TIME STFU! IM STUDYING! AND HE'S PROBABLY SLEEPING OR SOMETHING!! 😤

MEMELIX
😱😱
WhUt- ITs oNly 12Am!??

SEUNGSHINE
😑 THATS LATE FOR SOME PEOPLE IDIOT!

MEMELIX
OKAY OKAY! STOP YELLING AT ME! geezz :'(

SEUNGSHINE
Oh oops- didn't even realize my caps lock was on- but you deserved it.
Anyway what did you need Sung for?

MEMELIX
I just wanted to see when he wanted to meet tomorrow. 😢

KANGAROO
Why is my phone blowing up-

SEUNGSHINE
Why dont you read the conversation and find out?
I swear I'm surrounded by idiots.

KANGAROO
HEY! I AM NOT AN IDIOT!

MEMELIX
ME EITHER!
Wait! Chan I thought you were alseep!

KANGAROO
FELIX IM SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!

MEMELIX
Oh- right- haha.

Snorting at the conversation Jisung finally decided he should responed.

SQUIRRELBOY
*coughs* Idiots *coughs*

SEUNGSHINE
🙄 Why are we friends again?

MEMELIX
OH SHUT IT SEUNGMEAN YOU LOVE ME!

MEMELIXJGMLALKGMSLZO JISUNG! FINALLY!WHAT TIME SHOULD WE MEET TOMORROW!? SHOULD WE GO TO YOUR HOUSE!?

MEMELIX
JGMLALKGMSLZO JISUNG! FINALLY!
WHAT TIME SHOULD WE MEET TOMORROW!?
SHOULD WE GO TO YOUR HOUSE!?

KANGAROO
HEY! IT'S ME!

SQUIRRELBOY
🤣🤣🤣🤣

SQUIRRELBOY
Uh- my house? Um no no...let's meet at that cafe by the school you guys told me about! 2pm?

KANGAROO
Sounds good to me😁

SEUNGSHINE
^^^

MEMELIX
AWEsOme! Cant wait! SEE YA TOMORRIW THEN!

The boy chuckled again and placed the device down on the table side again. Letting out a small yawn he shifted in the bed to get comfortable eyes falling shut for a moment before they were opening again.

Blinking a few times surprised to meet another pair of eyes that were staring back at him causing Jisung to yelp softly and jump back almost falling off the bed but Minho was quick to grab hold of the boys sweater so he wouldn't go tumbling off the bed and onto the floor.

"For Christ sake you gotta stop doing that-" Jisung huffed getting over his mini heart attack as he shifted to look over at Minho who was laying there unaffected an amused look in his eyes and a small smirk on his lips. "I can't help it. It's just to funny." The ghost replied. This caused Jisung to roll his eyes a bit and let out a huff.

"Where did you disappear to?" He questioned as he settled back into his spot on the bed.

"I was on the roof watching the stars. Theres a really good view of them up there." The ghost smiled slightly as he laid back and rested his head on his arms.
"How was dinner?" Minho asked suddenly causing Jisung to just shrug.

"Normal? I guess? Was something supposed to happen?" He frowned confused before glancing at the other with a raised brow.

"No...I was just curious. Hey- do you like cats?" The elder asked suddenly turning to face the younger boy causing Jisung to once again blink confused at the sudden change in subject.

"I guess- I do- ?" The squirrel like boy mumbled wondering how random the questions seemed to be getting.

"Me too...I had one but I'm not sure where she ran off too" Jisung watched as Minho's lips formed into a pout and he couldn't help but let out a faint giggle while reaching a hand up to poke the males cheek.

"Hey don't get sad- I'm sure she's still around here somewhere. Or maybe found a new home?" Jisung said reassuring the other that his cat was okay.

Another yawn then slipping past his lips this time Minho noticed and just gave the other a warm smile. "Yeah I bet... Now get some rest. You look tired."

"Yeah...I am-" Jisung muttered already starting to drift asleep. At this Minho chuckled faintly and sat up to tug the boys blanket over him before reaching over to flick off the light while glancing back at the now sleeping boy.

He admired how the moonlight lite up the males face beautifully. How his fluffy dark blonde hair fell messily over his eyes. Minho's gaze then lowering to the boys lips seeing how they were slightly parted so he could let out soft steady breaths. He had to hold himself back from leaning down and pressing his lips against the boys plump and soft looking ones.

The ghost's hand then moving to lightly brush the hair from Jisung's face before they were lightly trailing over his cheek. His thumb caressing over it still amazed at the miracle the boy had some how caused that would completely change his 'life' no pun intended.

Finally removing his hand Minho let out a hum and shifted away a bit before closing his eyes and drifting asleep as well. A smile staying plastered on his lips.

--------------------------
Soooooo hope you guys are liking this~
I'm trying to match up the updates with Minho's Birthday.

Which is why I'm updating a lot haha.
Rubber Ducky out~♡