29

She's Here

1 MonthLaterMarch 6th 12:38p.m.

JazminCastle

"Reisha (Re-sha) you is so crazy I was talking to one of my costumers."

"Girl I know I get that alot , so when are you suppose to pop like a weasel and have this baby she asked" I sighed

"Any day now, like at me I'm more round then the last time." She nods her head

"Package for Jazmin Castle the deliver man said" I sign the board and grab the box.

"Damn girl this is like your third gift this week what's brackin with this. Tamia said"

"Little bitch I know its from my secret admirer I said laughing ." I grab card, I open and read the card

'Yeah even though you pregnant I still think your beautiful Jazmin. I hop you like the gift in the box.' Love S.A.

I grab my scissors and open the box up. I had to gasp for air when I seen the Louis Vuitton  backpack.

"Jaz what is it Tamia asked walking over to me." She held her chest when she seen it. I grabbed it out the box.

"Damn everyone said" I busted out laughing. The bag was kind of heavy, I placed it on the barstool and opened it.

"What the shit I mumbled" It was full of money up.

"Rasheeda come over here and look at this Tamia said" Rasheeda walked over and glanced what was in the bag and turned right back around. I closed it and put the bag right by my station.

*3 hours later*

We were closing up the shop early, because Rasheeda had somewhere to go. I was sweeping my station.

"Jaz you ready to go Tamia asked" I nod I grab my pusre and the backpack and walk out the front. I lock it up and hop in tamia's car.

*15 minutes later*

"Jaz are you fucking peeing in my car Tamia yelled."

"Bitch no what the fuck I said looking down at my feet" I look at her

"My Water broke hoe, call my husband now I said"

TamiaGarrett

I was calling Randall multiple times, but he want answering.

"Did you call him Jaz asked"

"Yeah but he is not picking up" My phone started ringing

"Hello I said freaking out"

"Wassup dike what you need Randall asked"

I need a lot of things. Like weed at this moment.

"I need you to get the baby bag and meet us at the hospital, because the baby on the way I yelled into the phone"

"What okay we on our way he yelled back."

I look over to Jaz who was breathing heavy.

"Breath I'm and out Jaz we almost there.

I hop out the car and open her door. She grabs my hand and I walk her inside.

"What happened on nursed asked"

"My waterbroke Jaz said" The nurse grabbed a wheelchair and rolled her down to the Maternity hospital. I walked back outside and drove to the parking garage. I turned off the car and hopped out. I ran back into the hospital down to the Maternity hospital. I asked a nurse for the room number. I went to room 2A, she was in there getting prepared.

"Mia were is Randall at she asked me" I look at her

"He is on his way babygirl I said pushing the hair out her face."

RandallSykes

"Y'all come on I said to the boys, Joey and Crystal." We walked down to the Maternity room.

"Jazmin Castle Crystal asked the nurse" We walked down to room 2A, my baby looked in pain. I walked over her

"Baby you okay I asked." She nodded her head

4 hours later

"Uhhhh the pain she yelled" She was grubbing my hand, I swear after this I'm not going to have feeling in my hand.

"Joey switch Me Tamia says"

"Hell nah I'm need to keep my hand nigga he replied." Crystal switched with Tamia. Finally the doctor and two nurses walk in. The doctor took a look at her private.

"Okay miss Jazmin your 7 cm dilated I want you to push as much as you can on 3, 1.....2....3."

"Ahhhhh Jaz yelled."

*15 Minutes Later*

"Keep pushing Jaz Tamia said" She pushed even harder

"I see the head the doctor said" I looked down, I wished I never did look. I saw the head of my baby girl.

"Ms. Castle push one more time the doctor said" She pushed as hard as she could

"Ahhhhhh shit, Randall I hate you she yelled." The room filled with cries of my little girl.

"She's beautiful Tamia said" I nodd

"Dad would you like to cut the core the nurse asked" I nod and cut the core.

"Jaz she is beautiful her parents told her"

"I want to see my baby she said." The nurse gave Jaz the baby.

JazminCastle

I held my baby girl in my arms. She was beautiful. She had light green eyes, cute little curly hair,small pink lips  and dimples. She was so precious.

"You want to hold her I asked Randall." He nod I gave him her. He helded her like she was so delicate thing. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of them.

"Sorry to interrupt the precious moment but what are you going to name the baby Kaleb asked" Me and Randall look at each other.

"Monroe Ja'Lisa Ryen Sykes Randall said"

"I Like it Tamia said" I shake my head
"She is beautiful like her mommy My mom said"

MonroeJa'LisaRyenSykes

BornMarch 6th 8:28 p.m.

6 lbs 7 1/2 ounces  20 inches

*Attention, Attention, Attention*

CHAPTER 30 WillBeTheLastChapterOfThisbook. GetReady! IwillMakeanotherbook, afterthisone. JustWantY'allToKnow. LoveY'allJ.M