chapter 7

Hi everyone sorry for not updating sooner I've been really busy with test in school since it's test week now. Anyways the drawing above is what little reader Chan's watch,sword and gloves look like and sorry if my anime art style isn't that good but for now back to the story 😊😊
........................................
(name) let out out a small goarn of boredom as she was lost in her thoughts instead of listening to her teacher. Her (e/c) eyes gazed out the open window she sat next to as she fumbled mindlessly with the (f/c) wrist watch on her wrist , a habit she had devices over the weeks when she seemed uninterested with the things around her. The bell rang snappy the girl out of her thoughts as everyone began to leave for recess. Taking the ziplock bag for her backpack she headed for the cafeteria she preferred her mom's packed lunches than the so called 'food's the cafeteria served. Going down the now empty hallways she couldn't help but feel as if she was been watched ,the corner of her eyes caught a flash of a dark silver streak going through the clouds at inhuman speed. Facing the direction and getting a better view of the clouds she rubbed her eyes in disbelief and looked at the sky's again,abd not seeing anything out of ordinary she brushed it off as her imagination and continued walking unaware of the silver ash eyes that followed her every move as she walked away. Glaring at the back of her head they flew off to find another good hiding place to wait for their target too put their plan to action.
.........lunchtime.....
"so (name) how's your training going " blossom asked as she took a spoon full of mashed potatoes into her mouth and looked at the (h/c) girl curiously " great!!" the (h/c) tween chirped as she took a bit out of her turkey sandwich, and dexter nodded his head in approval ."Her IQ measurement and capability sure suppressed what I had originally calculated, her flexibility and speed have her at the greatest point of advantage when's she's wielding her sword, her strength in landing firm punches are to be greatly testified as went she lacks the durability of holding her self up quickly once she has done her intended damage" the boy explained receiving blank stares in return. " huh?! " the blonde girl adidas she tilted her head in confusion causing Dexter to release a sigh of acknowledgment of big words " Good bubbles. She's doing just good " Dexter replied before continuing whatever he was doing sulking silently as blossom tried to cheer him up . (Name) once again zoned out on the conversation as her eyes traveled round the cafeteria hoping to find anything that would draw her interest. Her (e/c) eyes narrowed when she noticed a mysterious figure moving round the cafeteria in a stealthy manner . " hey guys do you know that person is ? " the (h/c) tween asked as she turned to face her friends. Everyone looked over at the girl was staring before only to discover no one was there. " Who are talking about (name) " bubbles asked her friend as the girl's ( e/c) eyes widened in disbelief, " but there was someone there just now I saw them they were acting all sneaky and stuff " the tween defended herself and kept pointing at the empty corner. " If your really sure about it I'll check the school's security cameras later but for now let's enjoy lunch " blossom assured her friend and everyone went back to eating. (Name) reluctantly continued to much on her sandwich unable to shake off the anxious butterflies in her stomach. Something was about to go down and she could bet it wouldn't be good .
....................................................
(Name) waved goodbye to the girls and Dexter as she walked away from the school building , (D/N) had very important business meeting and (B/N) was staying over at a friends house so she was walking home. Alone. Shaking off the unwanted thoughts of being stalked ( by Jeff the killer 😁) she put on her brave face and walk confidently until the a huge blast off wind passed by her almost making her skirt fly up, she let out a small squeak and held her skirt down as her (skin colour) face turned bright red . Looking up to the sky she noticed streaks of red, blue and dark green zooming away from sight. Now the ( h/c) tween was confused since the girls streaks were lighter and softer in colour than the ones she just saw or maybe it was because every where was getting dark?. Shaking the thought of her head she composed her self and hurried home still unaware of the same strange figure that cursed at their luck as the girl reached her house before they could get her and flew away to report the recent happenings .
Hi everyone I'm so sorry for not updating sooner I promise I'll try my best and I'm also looking for two ocs time add toy story so the first two I see will be surfing the other chapters of the book send the information about them if their good or evil and I'll see what I can do. So depressed sama signing off for now 👋