☽ Chapter 1 ☾

CHAPTER ONE : The Addams Sisters

|•|

THREE YEARS BEFORE THE APOCALYPSE

It was summer vacation after the end of Junior year.

Most teenagers would now spend their time already hanging out, vacationing with family, going on road trips, working hard, saving up money and starting to look at colleges while also looking forward to their soon to be Senior year of high school.

"Luna! Get up!"

Well, most teenagers were.

Then, there was Luna.

Luna Addams was the baby of her family and the last child of the late Eleanor Addams. The teenager was mostly a lover—and only a fighter when she need to be, also a known hopeless romantic, and a book nerd. She was also a very powerful young witch. Apparently very well known in Witch and Warlock community as the Charmed One.

All those things she was indeed.

But a morning person she definitely was not.

Never was, and never would be. Even during the school year it had been a great struggle. At night though was her favorite time of the day and when she most likely found herself awake the most. The moon was bright, up and present in the dark blue sky, and so was she.

The youngest Addams in calling didn't even stir in her pleasant sleep, light snores coming from her form that rose up and down with every inhale and exhale on her queen sized bed, wrapped up in a fluffy soft violet blanket, a silky cool lilac bed cover underneath. 

"Luna! Don't make me come up there!"

Dark thick eye lashes flutter and lids open slowly. Brown eyes peak out from under the covers and a drowsy feeling comes over Luna. The threat was only taken half seriously in her sleepy mind.

Then, the sudden remembrance of not only two day ago at the start of summer vacation, when she had refused to wake up from such a yelled command ice cold water had met her skin and soaked her pj's and bed. And in shock had jumped up from her bed with a scream hitting the rug on her bedroom floor.

The young witch sat up right in her bed, locks of hair sticking out and standing in every which direction as the wrap she had bobby pinned it became undone in her sleep. Using both hands Luna brushed the short strands down, gave a small pat around her head and left it for now.

Flipping the covers off her bare feet met the cold wooden floor of her room before walking over her rug and out the door. Wiping the sleep from her almond shaped eyes while  walking down the stairs her nose followed the delicious aroma of morning breakfast.