"Who are they" Someone with a black bow said.

This other girl with the the bow wearing person Bursts into flames.

"I can't take it anymore! Can everyone just chill out for two seconds before something crazy happens again."

We freeze in shock until a guy walks to a ditzy girl with red hair.

"Umm... Yang?" This other girl dressed in red speaks and tugs on the sleeves of the firecracker.

The red girl then points up. I look to she another person hanging from the talon of a Nevermore!?.

"How could you leave me?!" She says

"I said jump" red responds

"She's gonna fall" black responds.

"She'll be fine."

"She's falling." the guy responds.

I was about to take action till this blonde guy jumping out of a tree to catch her.

'that's stupid. But if he thinks he's got this then I won't intervene'

He caught her but all it did was cause him to fall with the girl. They both land on the ground with her on top on him.

Then out of nowhere a girl in a warrior type out fit flies at our feet.

'Man firecracker's right it is hectic'

"Great the gang's all here! now we can die together!" Firecracker exclaims.

"Not if I can help it!" red says

"Ruby, wait!" firecracker shouts

Red yells out and fires from her scythe behind her while charging her at a Death Stalker?!

'These people are like magnets to trouble!'

When they meet the Death Stalker swipes Red away.

"D-Do-Don't worry! Totally fine!"

Red turns around shoots it in the skull and runs away sheathing her scythe as the Grimm approaches.

"Ruby!" firecracker says racing to Red.

Red sprints to firecracker but the Nevermore flaps its wings and releasing sharp feathers. One catches Red's cape and stops firecracker.

"Ruby get out of there!" firecracker speaks worriedly. Red tugs at her cloak

"I'm trying!"

The Death Stalker approaches, raising its golden stinger above red and heading down towards the helpless girl.

'No! I could never cross that distance fats enough'

I reach my hand out and close my eyes.

"Ruby!"

" You are so childish"

I open up to see a wall off ice encasing the stinger.

'Amazing. So fast and powerful... She... my secret rival now.'

My rival removes her rapier from the ice and continues to berate Red.

"And dim-witted, and hyperactive, and don't even get me started on your fighting style. And I suppose I can be a bit... difficult... but if we're going to do this, we're going to have to do this together. So if you quit trying to show off, I'll be... nicer."

Red says something I can't make out

"You're fine"

Rival walks away. The firecracker and Red have a reunion. When they finally get to the group the blonde guy speaks

"Guys? That thing is circling back! What are we going to do?"

"Look, there's no sense in dilly-dallying. Our objective is right in front of us." Rival says

We all look to the relics

"She's right. Our mission is to grab an artifact and make it back to the Cliffs. There's no point in fighting these things." Red says

"Run and live - that's an idea I can get behind!" the blonde said.

We grab a golden bishop and head to the group

"Hey, who are you" the black haired guy asked.

"Oh, I'm (y/n), and partners name is Blossom"

"I am Ren" the black haired guy said.

"NORA" The energetic red head said

They all introduced themselves to us. The warrior is Pyrrha. Blonde guy- Jaune. Red- Ruby should've gotten that one by now. Black bow- Blake. Rival- Weiss. Firecracker - Yang.

The Death Stalker fights against its restraints and the ice cracks a little.

"Time we left." Ren says

"Right. Let's go!" Ruby says leading the way

Me and blossom start to follow.