2) Cameo

Anna's pov~

we got to the club 'cameo' we straight away went to the bar, it was a nice place, there was a DJ playing and a V.I.P Area I'm guessing thats where the famous people go..

I ordered a glass of red wine which was my favourite and Chloe got a tequila, we was checking around the place and noticed a lot of guys here a lot of hot guys and hardly any girls, but hey we liked it that way!

"Hey girls do you want to dance?"

We turned around and saw two really handsome guys standing there.

"What are your names firstly?" I asked them

"Mines Jack he's Chris" he paused "so would you like to dance with us?"

"Yeah sure" i replied smiling

Chloe's pov~

"Are you coming Chlo?"

"I'm not a good dancer i wanna sit this one out but go ahead Anna I'll be here waiting for you i promise, go have fun"

Anna knows I'm not a very good dancer i thought id just sit this one out i didn't really want to dance, i just wanted time to think.. I couldn't help thinking about last time i was in a club and how Kyle came and pulled me away..

Kyle's my ex boyfriend, it wasn't a good relationship, he always abused me and never let me talk to other boys, and Anna knew that, she always used to tell me to get rid of him but i never listened i always thought 'i knew best' i don't understand why i was thinking about the past because its supposed to be a new beginning but i couldn't help it..

Anna's pov~

I was having the time of my life two gorgeous guys dancing with me, i looked over at Chloe and i could tell there was something wrong with her, i always knew when she was upset because of how long I've known her for, shes like family and i always try be there for her but this time maybe she just needed some space.

"Are you having fun Anna?" Jack asked

"I certainly am"

As soon as i said that 'i like it' by Enrique Iglesias came on! Me and Chloe just stared at eachother and laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" Jack asked

"Well this is mine and Chloe's favourite song to listen to before we go out, and its by our favourite male singer, Enrique" i replied with a dreamy face on.

"Oh, the Enrique! I don't mind his songs,i quite like him" Jack replied

I could see Chloe,she was still at the bar drinking, she never drinks like this one after another, from what i could see she was doing shots.

"I'll be back in a second Jack" i said with a calm voice

"What are you doing here go and enjoy yourself I'm just having a couple of drinks!"

"Chloe you look wasted, come have some fresh air? And then we'll come back in i promise?" I said looking worried

"Only if i can dance with you after?" Chloe said laughing

"Yes! Of course babe!" I smiled

Chloe's pov~

Me and Anna decided to step outside for a couple of minutes. We went to the back of the club where no one can find us, i pulled out my cigarettes and sparked one up.

"Is there something wrong Chloe?" Anna's asked worried

"Noo nothing at all I'm totally fine I'm really fine" i implied

I knew she knew that something was wrong i just didn't want to bring the past up, i really didn't. She knew already about Kyle but if i brought it up again.. She'd kill me she never liked me talking about it it upsets her that she couldn't do anything.

We went back into the club i think Anna was right going out for some fresh air would do me good and it really did, boys that were dancing with Anna were still here and the bar.

"Hey girls do you both want a drink?" Chris asked

"Yeah please I'll have a tequila if you don't mind" i replied

"Anna what about you?" Chris looked at her

"Yeah I'll have a vodka and coke please" Anna replied smiling

They got us a drink and we all went to sit down round this table it was so fancy.

"So Chris, Jack what do you both do then?" I asked

"Well me and Jack work here but obviously not today, its our day off so we thought we'd just drink in here since its our local, we only live down the road from here" Chris replied

"Oh wow me and Chloe live here too and only just down the road!" Anna said cheerfully

Chris pov~

These two girls were stunning, i wonder if they have boyfriends i do wanna ask but would that sound too pushy? Oh well its once ina lifetime i guess.

"So do you two girls have boyfriends?" I asked blushing

"No single pringles" they both answered at the same time giggling

"We don't have girlfriends either we are single pringles" Jack got back into the conversation

"This Enrique lad, i know he's a top Male singer but have you met him before?" Jack asked

"No we haven't at all" Anna said

Chloe's pov

Well.. That was a lie.. I've met Enrique before well it was more than met i saw him at a club in London when i lived there but Anna never knew and she never would.. Well not yet when the times right i cant let her find out because it would kill her, i met him before her.. And i never told her it'd rip us apart..

Anna's pov~

It was 11:30 and me and Chloe was still drinking and partying with Jack and Chris, Me and Chloe are pretty wasted we just kept on looking at eachother and laughing we got on top of the table where we were sitting we started moving slowly to the music and as soon as the DJ started going we just started going crazy this must of been the best day of our lives all Jack and Chris was doing was laughing at us.

At this moment in time we just felt like we were somewhere else not in a club full of people watching us.

"CHLOE ANNA GET DOWN NOW!" Chris shouted

"Why? We are just having fun" chloe replied

"Your going to fall please just get down" he said looking at us sadly

We got down from the table and sat down the boys were just looking at us like they were gonna say 'wtf' we decided that it was our time to go, we said bye to the boys and headed for home.