BNHA girl

Name: Luna nightmare.

Nickname: lulu, lue, nana.

Villain name: lue

Theme song: burn the house down -AJR/everything black - unlike Pluto

Age: 15

Sexuality: pansexual

Height: 5'3

Nationality: Latina, Native American.

Accent: small Latin accent when it comes to big words or when frustrated.

Personality:Luna is a very quite person she doesn't normally talk to people that she doesn't know making it kinda hard to make a relationship with her. She suppresses her emotions a lot as it helps with the upper hand as she is a villain.  She's a very loyal person prolly the most loyal you will every meet as she'll stay by your side no matter what depending on how important you are to her. She's protective and possessive hating the word sharing. She has trust issues when it comes to new people. She hates authority figures as she hates being demanded what to do. She's easily bored and hates just sitting down she likes to be doing something at all times. She's actually really intelligent believe it or not, since she was raised with tomura and other villains shes amazing in strategizing things that most people around her think that's her quirk. She forgets things easily so trying to teach her things is close to impossible. She can be a bitch. She has a twisted sense of humor so she'll really laugh at anything. But she can be a nice person if she cares about you enough, once she gets comfortable around you she'll pretty much cling to you like a child. And last but not least, she's fucking insane. If she doesn't like you at first glance she won't hesitate to kill you. Almost nothing can get under her skin, in fact her main skill is getting under people's skin, teasing them, making them second guess themselves.

Addictions: teasing people, annoying them, cuddling stuffed animals...

Fears: losing what she calls family.

Hobbies: reading weapon magazines, killing.

Likes: new weapons, brain challenges, playing, teasing people, strong people, dark colors, Night, Stars, wolfs/dogs, snakes, killing big blood.

Dislikes: weak people, wasting time on little blood. Bright colors, day, bugs, fish, challenges she can do in seconds.
(Little blood= civilizations, people that don't really matter, big blood= known hero's, known villains, businessman, gang leaders.)

Rival: really no one unless she's told by her 'family' to kill or dislike them.

Foes: ⬆️

Position: seke
Virgin/?/: Yes.

Backstory:when she was a child her low name villain mother a one night stand with a known hero, when she learned she was pregnant she demanded he help raise the baby, he refused to help care for the child like the mother requested, so the mother threatened to tell the world he had a one night stand and than wouldn't help the baby with some other details that would for sure ruin his reputation, this made the hero obey. as Luna was born and started to grow she started to develop her quirk earlier than most. (her mother and father had no quirks like Luna's so they couldn't teach her properly how to use it, so she had to teach herself-) her father never liking the child since the beginning, thought her quirk was more like a villain quirk than hero, this angered him as he couldn't let the world know that his child had a quirk like this it would raise questions and ruin him. He set up a fight with a villain next to the building when the girl was five, he made the building collapse on 'accident' trying to kill them, they got out but the mother knowing his plans decided to give up her child, she had given her child the tattoo than gave her to All For One to raise and left. She has been with the villains ever since being raised with tomura.