Tag You're It! (PART 1)

En başından başla

"I'm sorry Jimin," Yoongi finally speaks again, moving away to get up out of the bed. "I didn't mean to worry you."

"I'm always gonna worry about you hyung, I care about you that's why." He could hear Jimin say as he began undressing himself from his pajamas that were now doused in sweat.

"How about we do something today hm?" Jimin found himself asking. "Why don't we go out? We're always inside and I think it's high time we did something new."

Yoongi turned slightly to look at the younger, slipping on a fresh shirt he moved to stand infront of the blonde's between his legs that sat limp against the bed.

"What do you have in mind Jimin?" He asked as he threaded his hands through the younger's hair. He watched as his eyes fluttered closed momentarily before locking onto his again.

"The zoo maybe?"

Yoongi's brows furrowed and a confused smile couldn't help but grow on his face.

"The...zoo?"

"Yeah," Jimin stood up, placing his hands on either side of Yoongi's face, his eyes forming slight crescents to go with his slight smile. "We can look at the animals and go see the monkeys! And say hi to the sea lions! And-"

"Okay okay," Yoongi shushed, removing the younger's hands from his face. "We'll go to the zoo, but first-" he paused raising one finger into the air for dramatic effect.(earning a tiny giggle from his boyfriend)

"You might wanna make sure the kitchen isn't on fire."

Jimin's cute smile dropped at that and his eyes grew wider.

Oh shit.

"Oh my God! Breakfast! Fuck!" Was all he said before sprinting out of the room in his little pajama shorts Yoongi liked so much.

👶

Breakfast had been saved much to Yoongi's happiness and the two had begun their day with taking Yoongi's car to the zoo.

He wasn't overly fond of leaving the apartment but their first little date was enough to have him knowing going out wouldn't be so bad if Jimin was there.

And when wasn't he.

He had been ignoring Jungkook's desperate attempts to rope him into a career with music but that wasn't anything new, he just wanted to live his life now that he finally had everything he wanted. Well, almost everything.

"Just park here, we'll be closer to the entrance." Jimin spoke up over the music they had been playing on the way down, and as soon as it was safe to do so they both stepped out of his dark car and into the semi-busy street.

"When was the last time you were here?" Yoongi asked as he moved to walk side by side with Jimin . He quickly slipped his hand in his and placed them both in his thick jacket pocket. Exchanging small smiles with dusted pink cheeks.

"School ecology trip few years back, Taehyung and I wandered off from the class and enjoyed it the way we wanted to. It was a good day." Jimin smiled to himself as he snuggled closer into his scarf. The January morning air seeming to blow through every layer he wore. "What about you hyung?"

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed as they neared the entrance, he pulled out his wallet with his free hand. "Can't say I remember ever being here, I probably have been when I was young but I'm not sure."