His birthday

You were casually eating breakfast, when it hit you.. today was (B/N) birthday!

You dropped your toast and thought about what you should offer him..

Something that he will cherish for the rest of his life... something.. special...

You were lucky since he wasn't awake yet, but after some thought you still hadn't figured out what to give him.

So you decide to go out and look for something, obviously leaving him a note saying that you went out to buy something.

You drove to the mall and just browsed some stores. You found something that was perfect! But not you didn't just want to offer him that.

You had found a rare beanie from his favourite band, and there was only one left too!

You take it and pay for it. You stare at the beanie and you get a wonderful idea.

You drive yourself back home, and run to your laptop.
You look for online tickets to his favourite band since you heard him tell you that they were on tour or something.

You found tickets available, and looked at the price at the bottom right side of the screen.

235.00$

It was basically all the money you had in your wallet.

You payed for the tickets and got them as email.

"Babe?" You hear (B/N) from behind you. You feel his arms wrap around your waist and he plants a kiss on your neck.

"Happy birthday baby." You say and kiss him back in the lips.

"Thank you.. also what's that?" He says getting curious with the text displaying "payment successful".

"Ohhhhh, you'll have to see for yourself, later!" You say and he gets excited trying to guess what you'd bought him.

"Hm.. what could it possibly be.." He mumbles to himself and smiles at you.

"You might want to get ready too. We are leaving real soon baby." You say and he raises an eyebrow.

—————-—

You were driving to the place and (B/N) still didn't know where you were driving him. He kept guessing where you were taking him and he was wrong every time.

Then you finally arrive, and when you parked you looked over at his expression, and he was shocked.

"Y-you did this for me? I love you so much, thank you so much baby!" He says and hugs you tightly kissing you all over your face.

"You are so very welcome baby. Happy Birthday." You say and smile at him.

As you were getting out of the car you notice that you forgot to give him the beanie you bought earlier.

"Wait! I have something else for you too!" You say quickly grabbing the bag you put it in, and you hand it over to him.

"Aww.. you don't have to..! I already have you, that's my best birthday gift." He hugs you again and opens the bag still having a arm over your shoulders.

"Wow! This hat is really rare! I've been looking for it everywhere! You are such a blessing, god you don't even know how much I love you." He says and places little short sweet kisses on your lips

————-

You guys were having a blast in the concert. You never knew going to a concert was so fun! You guys danced and sang until the concert was over.

You and (B/N) made your way to the car. You were about to start it up, but he held your wrist.

You looked at him, and he was smirking back at you.
"Not quite yet darling. I still haven't showed how grateful I am for you and all that you gave me."

You started to make out with him. After, clothes were spread all over the car..

—————
;)