Sweet confession and cozy cuddles

(C/N) has probably been one of the many thoughts I never stop thinking about.

The way he he laughs and his dimples show.. the way he does his hair, just amazing.

He makes my heart melt all over again every time I see him. I'm not sure if he knows of my existence, but it's obvious that he doesn't.

I mean, what would a popular, hot guy would want with a loner who only reads and can barely pay for her addiction for buying games at Steam.

I place my backpack beside my bedroom door and sigh.

It had been a very busy day for me, and I can't wait to get my hands on a brand new game.

A cold shiver runs through my back as I notice my room is colder than usual.

The weather outside isn't helping the case either, but who would even be that sick to turn the thermostat down?

I run downstairs to the kitchen and quickly turn the thermostat to a reasonable temperature. While there I make myself a nice cup of hot cocoa and run back to my room.

I change into my pyjamas and wrap myself in some covers.
I then open the curtains and a beautiful sight made my heart melt.

Not just the beautiful snow filling the streets made my day, but my goodness.

I can't believe all this time I've been living so close to (C/N).

His window was open and I could see his bare back but I didn't quite understand what he was doing.

I should've probably turned away and mind my own business, but me being me, I just stayed and stared at his back.

It looked quite nice. Almost like his chest..

When my thoughts start to reach to what his chest looked like my face started to grow hot and somehow I made this weird giggle sound I wasn't quite sure what it was, but it was enough to get (C/N)'s attention.

He turned around to face me.

I just stood there frozen looking at his beautiful chiseled face and his bare muscular chest.

"O-Oh! The air is nice." I say laughing in embarrassment and taking a sip from my hot cocoa. But stupid me wasn't aware that it was still hot and I ended up burning my tongue.

"Ouch!" I say as I feel my eyes getting a bit teary. So much for not trying to embarrass myself.

"Hey (Y/N)! Are you ok? That looks like it burnt." He says giving me a small smile.

Wait.. he knows my name?!?

What, how??

Overwhelmed by happiness makes it numb the pain and make me feel like I'm in cloud 9.

"I-I'm ok!" I say giggling nervously.

"That laugh is cute." He says smiling as his cute dimple shows at one side of his cheek.

"M-me? Cute? Y-you think I'm cute?" I say feeling myself smiling.

"Of course I do! You are adorable. Ever since I laid my eyes on you, you've just been running through my mind 24/7. I've never had the courage to says this to you.. you are just so beautiful and smart! I just want you to know that.. I like you. A lot." As soon as he says that I start hyperventilating in my room.

Could he be just joking?

Am I dreaming?!

Wake up sleepy head!

As much as I thought this was a dream, it really wasn't!

"I-I'm so happy! I myself wasn't able to bring myself to tell you that I like you too! I-I love you C/N!" I say smiling my widest.

"I love you too my dear (Y/N)" He says looking at me lovingly leaning over his window.

"So that makes it official right? You are mine now." He says and I nod.

"I'll be right back." He says and quickly runs out of his room and shortly after I hear a knock on the door, and it was him.

We cuddle on my couch for hours while we watch tv by the cozy fire place.

Definitely the best day ever..