Camping

You were excited because today you were going camping with your family, (C/N) and his family.

You've been best friends with (C/N) since you guys were in diapers.
But recently he hasn't really been talking to you.. and you are confused as to why.

Meanwhile you got a small crush on him, which after it turned into a big fat crush.

You finish packing your bags and your parents are waiting for you downstairs in the car.

You put everything in the trunk and you hop to in the car excited to see (C/N)..

——————

When you arrive at the camp site, you see
(C/N) leaning over a rock. Making him 100x more attractive than ever.

You blush, and your parents go to catch up with his parents.

When you approach him, he looks the other way like he didn't want to talk to you.

"Hey (C/N).." You say playing with your hair.

He took a while to reply.

"Hey." He said in a cold voice that you most certainly did not like.
It was like he hated you or something,

"Why don't you talk to me anymore.. D-Did I do something wrong? I'm really sor-"

"Look, I don't want to talk about it. Ok? Just leave me alone." He says slightly yelling at you.

Your eyes fill with tears and you walk away without giving him a single glance.

Oh I'm so stupid. I messed everything up!
You think to yourself.

You set up your tent and immediately go inside. You weren't feeling too well to eat, or to stay by the fire.

You start crying and sobbing thinking about what you possibly did for him to be so angry.

You then hear your tent unzip. You look behind you and you see (C/N).

"(Y/N) I'm so sorry.." He says getting in your tent and sitting next to you.

You didn't say anything, but you stopped crying.

He wiped your tears with his thumb and placed a warm kiss on your cheek, making you feel hot all of a sudden.

"I am so sorry for being so rude.. I was just so confused. I like you so much... and when you let (H/F/N) (his friend's name) you have you like that, I was so jealous and upset. I wanted you to like me like I do... because I love you." When he finished saying that you could see his eyes getting teary

It hurt your heart to see him like that, so you leaned in and kissed him passionately on the lips.

He returned the kiss and grabbed your waist. It then turned into a heated make out session.

You both pull away breathless, smiling at each other.
"I love you too (C/N). Me and (H/F/N) are nothing. I only want you." You says snuggling deeper into his chest smelling his amazing scent.

"I'm so happy. I've never been so lucky in my life." He says hugging you tighter.

You then cuddle all night under the sky full of beautiful shining stars.