Chapter 8: The day without our Hood on

Aqua's POV~

Going to school without stupid blue hood on.

I went outside my room. I don't usually eat with them but I will freaking shock them. Hehehe.

I went into the dining room. And I got the expression I'm expecting.

My Dad chocked and my Mom almost chocked.

"I didn't expected that the day I'm looking forward to will be this day. You look as beautiful as ever Aqua." Dad said sweetly after he drank water.

"I-I am really. I mean- I don't know. I'm practically speechless. How are you, Marie?" Mom said sweetly. I guess I should always take my hood off. 😈. Just kidding.

"Thank you Father. And I am well Mother. How about you all? How are you in this fine morning?" I said politely. Like how royals speak.

"We are well too, Little Lady. I suggest that you still remember what the ministers taught you." My mom answered politely with a sweet smile. She's really a whole different person right now.

"I shall go now. Mother, Father, Adiós. Sayou nara. I love you!" I said after getting an apple and a little milk box. I walked outside.

"Making my way from home. Going slow, onto the forest. Finding the old portal. Looking out there, looking out there into the vines. I'm really near now, I'm a fool for not seeing, it's-" I was singing while walking the long walk when another voice cut me and sang.

"It's just over there. If I had just already found it, I wouldn't be singing now. I'm singing because I'm really bored from all this walking to there." Flares sang the lyrics I was gonna sing which makes me jump and made him chuckle.

"You're really cute in that outfit." Flares said sweetly. He's so Kawaii! He's flirty. "Stop being flirty Flares. I'm not used to it." I said smiling. He blushed. "I-Is that w-what you call f-flir-flirting?" He stuttered. He doesn't know what flirting is. Nah. I don't judge him. ❤️❤️❤️ I did not just think of him.

"Let us go. ^_^ " I said happily. We went down the trail and went into the portal.

We went into the portal and ends up at the golden throne. It's for 2. But why is the queen's chair bigger than the king's? That's weird.

We went outside. Crap. It's 7:45. We'll probably cause a commotion.

And speak of the devil. We were circled by boys and girls.

10 minutes later.

They said goodbye and we hurriedly get our stuff and went to our classroom.

"Ohayo gozaimaz!!! Buenos diaz! Magandang umaga! Mr. Lightyear!" We said to Mr. Lightyear in unison. He jumped. Our classmates laughed at him.

"Ohayo. Buenos diaz. You may go sit both of you. That was a big surprise." He said nervously. He let out a nervous chuckle.

We were walking away when we heard him murmured, "why? Why now? No worries." That was weird.

"Hey Mister! Wouldn't you introduce the new hot guy?" Bitchy Aryanna asked.

"I have no one to introduce because there is no new student. They have been here since September." He answered calmly.

They tried to guess our names. Then Mr. Lightyear signed to give hints because it's already 8:35.

We stood up and I said, "My name starts with A and ends with E. My name is also a name for a gem. You know me as CF." I then sat.

"Um... My name starts with F ends with N. I don't talk much. I mean, literally. I don't talk. You know me as HC." Flares said smiling. Gosh, this kid has talent. He got the looks, the voice, the sportiness, the brain, he's almost near perfection.