Second appointment

Start from the beginning

"Alright, everything seems to look fine. The baby is completely healthy and everything is okay." The doctor smiled widely.

You and Namjoon smiled brightly at the doctor as you wiped off the excess gel off of your tummy. The doctor had exited the room, leaving you and your husband alone. He grabbed your face pulling you into a sweet kiss.

"I told you everything was gonna be okay." He smiled softly down at you.

You closed your eyes smiling as you took in the sweet moment, leaning into his big broad chest.

Yoongi

As you and Yoongi sat there in the doctor's room, waiting patiently for the doctor,  He made jokes with you to see your smile appear on your face. You were really worried about the baby you are currently growing in your stomach. The reason being is because it took a long time for you to get pregnant. You could have complications in the end.

However, Yoongi was there making you laugh up a storm. Your stomach and back hurt as you were in tears from all the laughing. Here he was in the Doctors office making funny faces at you.

"Babe, stop ahahaha im gonna PEE!" You laughed out holding your stomach.

He stopped and smiled at you giving you time to breathe. You settled down sighing with a smile as you gazed back at yoongi. You held your tummy slightly caressing it. He scooted towards you and placed his hand on top of yours, looking straight at it with a smile. Your hand lifted up towards his cheek making him glance up at you.

"What is it?" He whispered.

You shook your head, "I love you."

He smiled sweetly at you before kissing your red lips, "I love you too" He cooed.

The doctor had knocked on the door before stepping in. She smiled at us brightly and stuck her hand out.

"Hi there, I'm doctor Kim. I will be doing your ultrasound today." She said as she walked over to the machine.

You laid flat on the bed lifting your shirt up. The doctor turned around as you stared at the celing.

"Alright im going to put the Gel on, its a little cold." She says as she squirts the gel onto your tummy.

You reached your hand out for Yoongi to grab, he wraps his hands around your cold ones with a small squeeze. The doctor went over everything checking to see if your baby was okay. Luckily everything was perfectly fine. You heard the strong heart beat of the baby as you sighed tears escaping the sides of your eyes. You were extremely relived that everything was okay.

The doctor left as you cleaned up and wiped away at your eyes, with yoongi giving you a small smile.

"I told you everything was gonna be fine." he said as he engulfed you in a bear hug.

You sighed into his chest nodding. You both left the clinic with happy thoughts driving back to your home.

Hoseok

You and Hoseok walked into the clinic lobby and sat in the seats waiting for your name to be called. Your hand was connected with his as you sat there peacefully, not worrying about anything. You leaned your head on his shoulder closing your eyes taking deep breaths.

"Jung Y/n?"

You and Hoseok stood up and looked over at the doctor with a smile plastered on your faces. You followed the doctor towards a room and sat on the bed. The doctor took your measurements and height and weight. Soon after they asked you to lay down on the bed and proceeded.