Telling him

Jin

As Jin was about 20 minutes from home, you were excited to tell him the news. Now you had a plan to tell him.

As soon as he walked through those doors and shouted,

"Baby I'm home!"

You ran towards him and pecked his face millions of times. He chuckles gives you a peck on the lips.

You pulled him to the living room in a rush. He laughs.

"Jagiya what's with the excitement?" He asked with a small smile.

You turned around and smirked. You grabbed a little bag and handed it to him. He took it and looked up at you in confusion.

"Open it." You giggled.

He opened the bag and out came a little slip of paper. It read;

'Your next clue is in the kitchen'

He looked at you with furrowed brows. You smirked and got up pulling him up with you. You walked into the kitchen to find another slip of paper.

'Now that you've seen this go to the hallway'

He walked towards the hallway and saw a slip on the wall.

'Look at the door of the guest room'

He quickly looked on the door and stared at it for a while. It read....

'Congratulations! This is my new room! Can't wait to see you daddy!'

He turned to you.

"Daddy?" He asked eyebrows raised.

You nudged your head towards the frame of the door that's hiding the pregnancy test. He looks down at where you were hinting and pulled it off. He stared at it. He finally looked up at you.

"You're pregnant?" He whispers.

You smile widely and nod. He has tears in his eyes and so do you. He rushes over to you hugging you tightly.

"Are you really pregnant Y/n?" He asked you pulling away slightly.

You giggle.

"Yes babe, I'm pregnant!" You confirmed.

He sighs tears running down his face, as well as yours.

"Oh my god! We're having a baby!" He shouts.

He picks you up and spins you around and then kisses you deeply. You both were finally gonna have your little one.

Namjoon

You came out of the bathroom crying. You looked at Namjoon and he frowned.

"Its okay baby, we can try again, its only been three weeks." He whispers.

He hugged you and you pulled away holding out the test smiling. He took it and eyes immediately widened.

"Really? We're having a baby?" He asked shocked.

You nod tears streaming down.

"We're having a baby!" You confirm.

He chuckles picking toy up and spinning you around. You giggle when he sets you down and attacks you with his kisses.

"Your really pregnant?" He asked once again.

You laugh at him.

"Yes Pabo!" You lightly shout.