Talking About It

Jin

You and Jin have been married for almost 10 months and you felt that you were ready for a baby. Your best friend just had a baby, so you both paid a visit to her.

"My goodness she is so tiny and adorable!" You squeal, holding the sleeping infant in your arms.

Hyunhye smiles turning on her side towards you.

"I know! I can't believe she's finally here." She says smiling widely.

You stare at the little girl as your mind clouded with thoughts of you having a baby. You were so ready at this point.

"So Y/n, when are you and Jin having a baby of your own?"

You looked up at your friend sighing as you sadly smiled.

"I'm not sure Hyunhye-ah. I want to have a baby but I'm not sure jin is ready to have a baby." You sighed.

"Well it wouldn't hurt to ask would it?" She questioned.

Once you thought about it, no it wouldn't hurt to ask. Jin walked back in with Hyunhye's husband, Joohyun. You give the baby back to Hyunhye and walk next to Jin. He looks down at you smiling.

"You ready to go?" He asked pecking your forehead.

You nod.

"Yeah, let's go." You said smiling back.

You said your goodbyes then hopped into the car. The car ride home was silent, it worried Jin.

"Y/n? Jagiya? What's wrong?" He asked grabbing your hand.

You looked at him and shook your head.

"Nothing oppa." You said trying to reassure him.

You felt him squeeze your hand.

The car ride went silent again and stayed silent. Once you both got home, you walked into your bedroom covering yourself with the duvet. Jin walked in then stares at you being so quiet.

He walks over to you and wraps his arms around you.

"Jagi, what's wrong?" He said with worry,

"Your silence is killing me."

You turned around placing your hand at his cheek, him almost instantly moving into your touch.

"I was just thinking." You said with a smile.

He stares back at you with a frown.

You knew that he knew something was up. He knew you too well. You sat up.

"After today I was thinking, maybe I'm ready for a baby?" You sighed out looking at your fingers.

"A baby?" He asked.

You nodded.

"Well why didn't you say so?"

"I know that we have been married for a short while and I didn't wanna rush anything." You said while looking down ashamed.

"You know I have been thinking the same as well. I just wasn't sure you wanted one." He chuckled out.

He took his finger lifting your chin so your eyes met his.

"Do you really want to have a baby?" You asked whispering.

He chuckles.

"Of course!" He shouted with excitement.

He pushed you down before pecking your lips. He moved to your ear.

"Let's make a baby."

Namjoon