'Sigh'

Dirk's POV.
Your name is Dirk Strider, Your little brother is Dave Strider, You're a cool kid, you're popular in school and get good grades. You're the most like to everyone, but the thing is you're not happy. You almost never are, you fake a smile and laugh to everyone. You love this one boy in all of your classes. You try to partner with him in the partner activities but this girl named Jane Crocker always partners with him. You don't even think he knows you exist. You have a senpai....but you won't kill anyone to get him. He would be unhappy, and that's the only thing you fear. You don't want him to be unhappy. "Dirk Strider!" The teacher yells. You look away from your senpai Jake English, and at the teacher. You look around and everyone is staring. You have a light blush that hides under your anime shades and on your light faint freckles. "Get back to work!" He yells again. "Yes sir, sorry sir..." You were about to stutter but you remember Striders never stutter. You look at Jake one last time and continue your work. The bell rings throughout the school saying it's the end of the day. You grab your stuff and speed walk out of the room.
Jake's POV.
You see that Dirk speed walked out of the room seeing a faint blush on him. You blush a little yourself thinking about him. You have the biggest crush on him. But he would never love a nerd, that gets bullied...it would be annoying saving me every time. "Earth to Jake? Hello?" Jane says waving her hand in your face. You look at her and say, "S-Sorry Janie, lost in thought..." she looks at you and looks at the door. Then back at you. "Mhm." She says back. You grab your stuff and head out the classroom, then you go to your locker. Jane's locker is on the far from yours which gives you some relief. Being that she's always up in your business! You go to your locker which is near Dirk's, somehow he's still here. He's having trouble with his locker. You open yours just fine and grab your stuff then lock it back up. You walk over to Dirk "Hey there mate. You need some help?" He looks at you under his shades and nods. "What's your combo?" You ask hands on the lock. "You're not gonna steal anything right?" He asked kinda nervous. "No, I promise I won't." You say back with a little laugh. "33-21-13..." he says. You put in 33, then pass 21 once, then on 21, then to 13 to the right. The locker opens and you smile at the cool kid who can't open his locker. There were no kids in the school, except a few. All of your friends are outside. You give him his lock and head over to them. Well, Janie.
Dirk's POV.
You hide your face in your locker and blush super hard, even the coolest of kids can't control it. You grab your stuff and head out the school. You see Roxy and Dave leaning on your truck. "Sorry guys, locker trouble..." you apologize. "Come on bro! You need to memorize how to open a lock!" Dave says frustratedly. "Let's just go, you dorks," Roxy says, winking. She lets dave get in first to sit in the back. And she sits in shotgun. You sit on the drivers' side and take them home. Roxy lives in the same apartment actually, so if something goes on she's close. We lived here in this apartment our whole lives. I take care of Dave since Bro died a few weeks ago. We miss him. But not all that much. He was abusive and sexually abused us...horrible memories. But when mom and. Dad was alive. He was an awesome brother. Then when they died, something disconnected...
We got home fairly quickly and took our bags and got out. I locked my car and all three of us head inside. We had to take the stairs since no one trusted the elevator. Someone died in it because the wires snapped and they used duct tape to hold the wires together...you eventually split up Roxy waves goodbye. And goes in her house. "I just noticed wears Rose?" Dave asked. "She went with Kanaya. There on a date", you say back. He nods thinking that could be true. You reach the top floor. And go to your house/apartment/room thing. You guys do your homework helping each other out. Watch every season of my little pony, and equestrian girls, and then get drifted off to sleep.

(Sorry for the short ending...but thanks for reading! Hopefully, I won't give up on this <:B )