°{7}°

"When is dinner starting?" Harry asked.

"8, I would get ready now."

"Get ready for what? It's my house."

"Harry"

"Fine"

I resumed back to my hair. What am I going to do with this nest?

I sighed and took out a brush. I brushed my hair before taking out curling wand and heat protectant spray.

I quickly curled my hair in ringlets before pinning it up into a fancy up do.

I went to my face which might be harder considering I've been breaking out a lot more.

I put on some primer, foundation, concealer, and powder before putting on some mascara and eyeliner.

I put on some light pink lipstick before putting all my make-up back into it's bag.

I stood up and smoothed out my dress. I'm wearing a long, cream strapless dress.

I can't wait until I actually start showing. I'm just 5 weeks which is just about 1 month and a half. I think.

"Are you done?"

I turned around to see Harry in a long sleeve button up shirt with the cuffs rolled up, black trousers, and black dress shoes. Man, I swear he looks good in anything.

"Yea"

"Ok let's go"

I walked downstairs with Harry right by my side.

"You look beautiful!" Gemma says.

"At least someone thinks so" I mumbled as Harry looks at me hearing what I just said.

I ignored him and sat down at the dinner table. Harry sat down in front of ne as Gemma sat down beside me.

"Good Evening, Darlings!!" Anne says while putting the food on the table.

"Mom what are you wearing?" Gemma asks while scanning her mother's outfit.

She was wearing a black cardigan, a white shirt, and black trousers.

"Don't worry I'm changing. I'll be back in a sec."

"Sec?" Gemma asks to herself.

"Your mom can sure cook." I said as I looked at the table.

"Yea can't wait to dig in."

"I hope you guys don't mind but I invited Louis and Eleanor." Harry says clearing his throat.

"That's just fine."

"I'm back!"

Anne was now wearing a red lace dress with her hair curled. And her deep red lipstick stood out.

"So, do you guys want to eat?" She says while sitting next to Harry.

"No, actually Louis and Eleanor should be here any minute."

"Oh ok"

The doorbell rang and Harry got up. He opened the door to reveal a smiling Louis but no Eleanor.

"Lou where's Eleanor?"

"Broke up"

"Oh sorry man"

"It's ok"

Lou and Harry walked into the dining room and put the flowers in a vase.

"Now, are we all ready to eat?"

"Yes" Everyone but me said.

Unfortunately, I wasn't hungry.

"Um...I'm going to go to the bathroom."

"Ok" Gemma says letting go of my hand.

I walked up the stairs and into the room. I sat on the bed and sighed.

"What's going on?"

"Harry, I don't want to talk"

"You're gonna have to."

"Why don't you ever tell me I'm beautiful anymore. Usually, when I do my make-up you always tell me that I don't need it But you said nothing."

"Skye....is that why you're really mad or are you just saying this for attention?"

"Attention?!"

"Don't shout"

"You know what You can go back downstairs and act as if everything is fine while I stay up here."

"Why don't you go to sleep you need the rest."

"Bye Harry"

"Skye. Don't be mad."

"Bye"

{Sorry for the short chapters and for taking forever to update. I've been very tired lately so, I had to write this chapter in little parts to finally complete it.}