3 ⚜️ North Carolina

"Wake up sleepy head."

Lilly stirred for a moment and realized she fell asleep in the car. She looked over at Jake who seemed amused.

"I wanted to let you sleep since you seemed to have such a restless night last night What with all the dreaming and visions." Jake looked over at her.

Lilly seemed deep in thought and then asked, "Who is the other person who knows about the whole warlock thing?"

Jake seemed to hesitate and she feared the worst. "Do you have a girlfriend? A wife?" She asked.

"No it's not like that. I don't have either. I have always felt that I would have a mate so I have held off in the relationship department. I have a good friend and mentor who knows. He is also a part of the magic community and so I trust him. You will meet him shortly."

"Shortly?" Lilly asked. The she noticed they were pulling up to a very nice hotel. "Is there where we are staying tonight?" She looked over at Jake seemed very pleased with himself.

"This is where we will be staying for the next 6 weeks, actually," he explained to her. "I have booked several parties and events and so we will be calling Asheville our home until after Halloween is over." Jake was parking the car out front and Lilly was surprised that they were staying in such a nice place.

" Jake was parking the car out front and Lilly was surprised that they were staying in such a nice place

"The rest of the crew will be directly across the road. I couldn't get enough rooms at one place so they volunteered to take the less nicer hotel and few extra dollars in their paychecks." Jake lead Lilly into the lobby and checked them both in. The desk clerk handed Jake two keys with the same number on them.

"We're sharing a room?" Lilly asked very surprised at this.

"It's a suite. And yes, we are sharing it. I have found my mate, which means you have to be powerful so people will eventually come looking for you and I need to protect you as well as teach you to use your powers."

Lilly seemed satisfied with that answer and she followed Jake up to their suite.

Jake let her pick the bed she wanted before claiming the other as his own. He had told her she would be meeting the crew at dinner but she had a little more than an hour before then so she had time to freshen up and change. She wanted to make a good impression on the crew and she already knew Jake was wearing a suit so she figured it was a safe bet to wear something nice.