Getting Ready

"Clary! Clary! Get up!" Isabelle yelled while shaking Clary trying to get her up. "What Isabelle! What do you want!" Clary replied half asleep. Isabelle gasped at Clary's response. "What do I want? I want you to get up because it is your wedding day and there is so much to do!" Clary shot straight up and let out a high pitched scream. "Isabelle I'm marrying Jace today! Can you believe it?" She spread her arms out and dropped herself back on the bed with a smile from ear to ear. "I know it's exciting but you have to get up because it's ten thirty and we have to be at the hair and make up place at one so let's go!" Izzy replied back. Clary hesitantly stood up and went into the bathroom to get changed and wash her face.

"Izzy I'm ready!" She yelled while walking down the stairs. She walked into the kitchen to find Izzy and Alec talking. "Hey Clary you ready for the big day!" Alec said when she walked into the room. "Yes I am" She replied back, "But I'm up now so Izzy let's go it takes a half an hour to get there!" Clary said. Izzy grunted and walked out of the room to get her boots and jacket.

"This is so exciting. Maia, Emma, Helen, and Aline are going to meet us there too!" Clary said to Izzy. "Okay I can't wait" Izzy replied back. When they pulled up to the place where they were getting their hair and makeup done they jumped out of the car because they saw that everyone else was already there. "Clary!" Emma yelled when she got of the car. But Clary knew there was no time to chat because there was so much to do in such little time. So, she politely said hello to everyone and then headed inside.

For the bridesmaids hair they were all wearing their hair up in a fancy messy bun. Clary's hair was half up and half down with her studded clip and long gold and white vail. For makeup they all had a very natural look. Clary didn't like the heavy makeup and, she wanted everyone to see their true beauty. "Everybody looks beautiful!" Clary said as soon as she saw her bridesmaids. "Ya but we don't look as gorgeous as you!" Maia replied back. Everyone agreed and admired Clary for a short period of time. "Alright we should head back to the Institute now only about five hours till the wedding!" Izzy said.

When they all arrived back at the Institute they headed upstairs to Clary's room. "Alright let's get-" Maia said but she was cut off by the sound of a faint knock. "Who is it?" Isabelle yelled to whoever was behind the door. "It's Jace. Can I come in?" He replied back. Everyone had a slight panic attack when he asked to come in. "No!" Clary said. "Your not allowed to see me till I walk down the aisle!" Clary yelled back. He grunted and them went away. Izzy sighed, "Okay now that he's gone we can get dressed!" She said. They all slipped on there knee high gold strapless dresses and silver platforms. After they were all dressed they helped Clary get into her dress and put on her shoes. Her dress looked even better than before with all her accessory's and hair and makeup. "Clary you look beautiful!" Emma said as Clary turned around to see everybody. "All there is left now is to walk down the aisle and say 'I do'! How hard could it be?" Clary whispered to herself as she started worrying about the big night ahead of her.

As everybody admired Clary, Clary thought about how nervous she was. She didn't know why she was either. She loves Jace and everyone knew that. What was the problem. She knew that Luke was sad that he would have to walk her down the aisle and give her away but he knew that time would come one day. "Clary you okay?" Izzy asked. She nodded back and just kept running her fingers through her hair.