Dates&Parties

Hey guys I know I haven't posted in a while, so Sorry. Hope you like this chapter, would love to get the reads up and maybe get some comments? Anyways enjoy :) Xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifteen

Skye’s POV

Today Harry asked me to go on another date with him. After the fun I had yesterday I couldn’t say no. he was coming to get me around 12ish and it was only 10am. Once I showered I went to choose my outfit. I decided on waring something a little hotter than yesterdays ‘cute’ outfit. I wore a tie front plaid shirt that was red, black and white, with denim short-shorts that were ripped up the front I also wore black vans, red and black ray bans and suited the outfit with a ‘Loungfly Cat’s Out of the Backpack’ instead of a handbag. (http://www.polyvore.com/skyes_bowling_date/set?id=55529288) I let my hair fall naturally running the brush through it. I added my light amount of my usual make-up.

I got myself a quick breakfast, before brushing my teeth. I watched some TV when my phone rang. “Hello?” I spoke into the phone.

“Hey, you coming over tonight?” I recognised Tahnee’s voice.

“Yeah of course, got nothing better to do” I chuckled back.

“Okay thought you might’ve ditched us for lover boy Styles” she giggled.

“Hey he isn’t my ‘lover boy’ just a friend” I replied.

“Right because friends snog and go on dates” She stated back.

“Whatever Tahns got to go, Harry’s here” I said as I heard a knock at the door.

“See you later babes” I heard she say before I ended the call. I walked over to the door to greet Harry, and both our smiles grew when we saw each other.  I greeted him with a quick peck and adoring hug, before I moved to the side to let him in.

“Hey Skye” he winked.

“Why hello Hazzabear” I giggled “I’ll just go get my backpack then we can leave.” I quickly ran upstairs and collected my bag before rejoining Harry.

“Well don’t you look rather alluring today” Harry smirked eyeing me.

“Harry I’m up here” I said pointing to my face. He just chuckled, and I dragged him out of the apartment. Almost immediately he took my hand in his and entwined our fingers, as we walked to his car. Like usual Harry opened the car door for me and closed it as I was in.

It wasn’t a very long drive until we reached the bowling alley. Harry helped me out of the car, being the gentleman he is and we walked inside hand in hand. When we got in there it was empty, which was weird for a Saturday in Brooklyn, as it was the weekend and students didn’t have school. “Harry where’s everyone?” I asked, confused.

“I hired the whole bowling alley, so we wouldn’t be bombarded by fans. And so I could have you all to myself” he smiled. My jaw dropped, this wasn’t normal for me or anyone really.

“Wow Harry, you know how to flatter a girl” I replied, and he just smiled and kissed my cheek.

I went over to the shelves of bowling balls and selected a pink one. Harry chose one and we started, Harry went first.  He knocked down one pin, and I chuckled a little. He turned around with a disappointed look “if I get the rest down will you give me a kiss?” he asked.

“If you get a strike then I will” I replied.

“All of them, in one?” he asked.

“Yes Harry that’s a strike” I told him.