Beach :D

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated for a while, have been busy, although I hope this chapter makes up for it. Hope you guys enjoy it, and once again comments would be amazing. I would love to hear some feedback :D Xx

Chapter thirteen

Harry’s POV

I cradled her in my arms, and carried Skye up to my room as her eyes started fluttering open. But I hushed her to go back to sleep, as we walked into my room. I placed her in my bed and went to walk out. I felt something grip me and turned, when I heard an almost silent mutter from Skye “Don’t leave me” is all I heard as she gently pulled me onto the bed and I crept under the covers. I slid my arms around her and she held her hands to my chest, I felt so comfortable and loved having someone to cuddle with, even if she didn’t feel the same about me. Not long after I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of running water, when I saw the spot beside me was empty. Skye wasn’t there but it sounded like she was in the shower. I lay back down, and grabbed my phone to check my twitter. As I got on I had hundreds of mentions like usual, as I went through them there were a few questions then I came across photos, and shock covered my face. I turned as I heard a door, and I saw Skye walk in. I quickly placed my phone in my pocket as she walked over. “What’s wrong Harry?” she questioned curiously, as I tried to fake a smile. “Nothing I’m fine, oh and good morning beautiful” I told her. She nodded blushing and walked over to get her phone before slipping into the bed. Oh no, she couldn’t see the photo.

She started to go into the Twitter app on her iphone 4s, the same as mine, and I had to remove her attention from it somehow. “Let’s go get something to eat, at the small café” I quickly said.

“Oh my gosh, I get to go to breakfast with ‘the’ Harry Styles, from One Direction?” she bantered.

“Yes, you are an extremely lucky person” I replied sarcastically, with an added wink. I grabbed her hand and led her downstairs.

As we reached the kitchen I found a note from Louis;

Harry, we have gone to get food, will be back around 12. Be ready to go to the beach by 12:30.

Louis.

I looked at my phone and it was only 10am, so we still had at least 2 ½ hours. Then I joined Skye waiting for me at the door, and we started walking to the café. It was about a 5minute walk. On the way we talked, I hadn’t really talked to her one on one properly yet. We just talked as if we had been best friends for years and she told me a lot about herself, and I loved every second. Our conversation travelled on through breakfast too. Once I paid the bill we left and started walking back. We had just under two hours until it was time to go to the beach with Louis and the boys’, so on the walk home I took Skye to a park near my apartment.

I think it was called Prospect Park, but I wasn’t too sure. It looked quite scenic and I thought it could be romantic. We walked around for what seemed like an eternity, but I didn’t want it to end. We both got a little tired so we sat at a bench. We were talking when I was just staring at her remembering how beautiful she really is, when she noticed and our eyes locked. We just sat there looking into each other’s eyes, as I got lost in Skye’s. I leaned in slowly closing the gap between us, and stopped for a moment just as our noses touched. A huge grin spread across my face as I went to lean in again. A sudden buzz interrupted us and we both shot up, and Skye looked away as her cheeks got a little pink. As my phone buzzed again I grabbed it out of my pocket and answered it. “Hello” I spoke, waiting for a reply.

“Harry, where are you? We are leaving in half an hour” Louis shouted back at me. I pulled the phone away from my ear and saw it was 12 o’clock. “Sorry Louis we lost track of time, we’re coming now” I shot back at him before hanging up.