11.

--

--

--

--

--

finn and i walked back into the house with ten glaring eyes glued on us.

"so i'm guessing finn made his move, ehhh??????" jack teased and came up to kiss finn on the cheek which caused finn tosquint his nose in disgust.

i couldn't help but smile like an idiot

questions filled my mind, before i knew it I was staring directly in finn's eyes and he was staring back at mine.

sophia's face stayed confused the whole time .

"y/n can i talk to you? " she grabbed me and pulled me into the other room.

"are you back with finn?" she asked . she seemed upset.

"no... " i paused before finishing. "i kissed him" my heart stopped for a second from what I just said.

I can't be with finn

he hurt me

he left me

"y/n, i just don't want you to get hurt like that again.. are you sure that you're gonna risk it again?" she seemed worried.

"i don't know.. I just kissed him ...it felt .. right in the moment.." i rubbed my head against the wall frame.

"just be careful." sophia smiled and walked out of the room leaving me in a confused state of mind.

I went back to sit on the edge of the bed rubbing my scalp causing me to get a headache.

i felt two warm arms touch my edge of my shoulder making goosebumps crawl down my arm.

I jumped and turned around.

"sorry to startle you.." finn softly said while letting go of his grip.

he bit his chapped lips.

"Um, I saw Sophia walked out of here so uh.. just wanted to make sure you were okay." he added smiling softly .

I paused for a second. "what are we? what are we going to be? because finn, I cannot be put through all that again." My hands starting shaking.

" y/n.. I understand but-"

"no finn you don't understand-"

"I cannot put it into words, on how sorry I am. If i were you I wouldn't forgive me either. I don't know why i went to maddie or why i was acting all strange . I felt like.. you didn't like me anymore. Wyatt told me what happened between you two. I know I should've just respected you and gave you time. I am the worst boyfriend and person to ever exists and i know that. I'm not asking you to forgive me but i hope you know i love you, a lot. " finn started tearing up.

my heart sank.

maybe we could just be friends

i'm not ready to make that commitment again.

....................................................................

"finn" i said looking down at his blue van socks.

the way his face lit up
when i said his name.

"maybe we could just be friends.. like before" i added looking back at his perfectly placed freckles splattered around his t-zone.

his expression faded.

"yeah friends" he smiled.

we both stood up and he wrapped his arms gracefully around my back.

the only thing i could think of was the way his sweater smelt.

softly scented finn.